Author Topic: NITRO clan  (Read 10307 times)

Am I in this clan or not?

Ace

Ah, damnit, I'm going to need to take a picture for a card, aren't I?

Hello i would like to Join... Im a good Stuntman/Ski/Scooterman
I did remember where it started is when doing stunts with marcem
I jumped over alot of box trucks as i remember with a scooter but in other words...
Best from order
1.Skis/Skates
2.Scooter
3.driving

Whoops i made a mistake in order

EDIT:better picture keep scrolling down
« Last Edit: February 01, 2008, 11:53:42 PM by Bio Spark »

if i am in the clan i made my own card

Alright, sorry, I obviously haven't updated Nitro for a while, because I thought it was dead.

Anyways, Green Link is definitely in the clan, because that's just a great jump. Seriously. Biospark, I should note that you're stuck in the hoop in the picture. If you would clean that up, you're in. Gen, that MAY be a big jump, but you're flying off the track. I like accuracy in applications, so please fix those things, and you'll surely get into the clan.

ok Stunts with Skis and Scooter

Ace

Eh, I supplied my own card, for the lulz.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2008, 09:28:21 AM by Ace »

Gen, that MAY be a big jump, but you're flying off the track. I like accuracy in applications, so please fix those things, and you'll surely get into the clan.

i accually didnt fly off the track i was turning to correct my postion and the kart started to turn in mid air

... ok a better jump

It's not exactly hard to drive over a big ramp and jump is it?

you try it took me about 17 trys to get it that hight and it was only about 20 45o bricks high

Im going to post a another Ski picture i don't care if its extra or more to get in

EDIT: I found a good picture for the NiT card but i just need the background so i can put in my Pic and Ta Da
« Last Edit: February 02, 2008, 10:23:24 PM by Bio Spark »

2nd page bump.

EDIT: I think we should get a few NiT servers hosted some time. Agreement?
« Last Edit: February 04, 2008, 06:27:19 PM by Falcondude »