_Spyro_ - Incapable of banning for proper reasons

Author Topic: _Spyro_ - Incapable of banning for proper reasons  (Read 7823 times)

~Introduction~

Today I went to _Spyro_'s  Dragon RP, I called a specific friend of mine that's called Seras on this server to role-play with me due to the fact that-- everything seemed to be fine, how wrong I was about that though, I should explain exactly what happened.

It all started out when _Spyro_ asked us all if we were bored of role-playing on the server and most of us said 'No.', but then he decided to cast a vote for disasters  (like earthquakes, floods and such.), people tossed around ideas like earthquakes, volcano eruptions and many other things, but the _Spyro_-- without even considering what other people said, _Spyro_ decided to start a flood.

Now, I would've been perfectly fine with this if the host didn't do anything stupid, but the host decided to have his dragon character (Spyro role-plays as Spyro, no big suprise here.) whip out a phone, which warned him of the incoming flood and somehow warned an entire region of this said flood and told them to go to the mountains to not drown from the flood that he didn't even bother role-playing during.

My friend Seras exclaimed that Spyro's logic is flawed after the flood ended due to Spyro literally whipping out that phone, all of the administrators online ban Seras with reasons that are mostly meant to insult her, but I was specifically ticked off at this permament ban that Spyro landed on her due to said valid criticism that came from Seras about the fact that the host broke the rules all he wanted.

(A few notes here, Spyro's RP was heavily medieval, no modern things were allowed there, therefore the phone would've been something that's technically banned from actually existing in the RP.)

(Also, I didn't personally care about the insults that other administrators tossed at Seras due to mostly being either love jokes, outright insults or even insulting her family.)

~Pictures~

Since most of these pictures are essentially page-stretches, I will just post links to them.

http://gyazo.com/5d931ee7ba4854a149edcf4eddaf3bd8

In this specific picture, the host perm bans Seras for criticizing the host's logic, with one of the most idiotic ban reasons I have ever seen.

http://gyazo.com/e19fc0b2e510dacd622a6dc0a2b53aa3

In this picture, an administrator that is called Edward Kenway, decided to ban Seras for another reason although in the same exact picture we see Spyro kicking the same administrator for changing the ban reason.

http://gyazo.com/233b46fd0ead9ace95e8ea1359b463d0

And in the final picture, we see Spyro changing his ban reason back to what he wanted it to be in the first place before Edward Kenway reverted it to his ban reason, the rest of the chat is simply them role-playing, so I didn't consider it highly important to put it in.

I was typing this so quickly that I personally forgot fixing a mistake in this specific part.

(Also, I didn't personally care about the insults that other administrators tossed at Seras due to the reasons mostly being jokes..)

I think you should probably have included images of the 'valid criticism', since we get a lot of dramas where people complain about being banned for 'valid criticism' and then the full chat pictures show them being massive pricks.

On that note, however, someone else did post evidence of Spyro being an idiot.

best moment on this server

i got banned cause no more gods

i got banned cause no more gods
They sure missed the boat on that one

~Introduction~

Today I went to _Spyro_'s  Dragon RP
Case closed.

And i got even more proof that hes an starfish.

Yes i know that i joined blockland recently(today)

This was form a conversation,i could not get any screenshots but it went like this.

CRITAWAKETS:Spyro you know badspot is close to revoking your key?

Spyro:Why?

CRITAWAKETS:Because you are banning people with no valid reason,like a dumbass.

(CRITAWAKETS got banned for -1 minutes)

I think he was just scared.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/WIFzqFr.jpg[/i mg]

This was form a conversation,i could not get any screenshots but it went like this.

Alright. I'm rolling support now.

register dates off, you did not join today.
you are not new to blockland, as new players do not know who badspot is or how he can revoke keys.
plus you were threatening him

[im g]http://i.imgur.com/WIFzqFr.jpg[/img]

You idiot, Badspot doesn't revoke keys for this stuff.
I don't get how people don't realize this.

Lmao I would have banned your ass too. You don't walk up in someones server telling lies and expect them to not get heated.

And then you try to turn it around on them for it lol. Phony.