_Spyro_ - Incapable of banning for proper reasons

Author Topic: _Spyro_ - Incapable of banning for proper reasons  (Read 7859 times)

shame he has to use ports viridian build

i got back on and i was still god of the ocean

sweet

i got back on and i was still god of the ocean

sweet
But how are u supposed to burninate things in that form?

spiiro the moronic dragunnnnn

Even though Spyro is still out on the loose, being bad at administrating.

This thread is being drowned by Laneer mostly bumping old drama threads, therefore I consider it wise to actually keep this thread alive.

since for some reason spyro was using a command using my name and spamming the chat and i banned myself. he also kicked me out of the steam Dragon RP group, de-friended me and blocked communications with me. now i understand why he is a badministrator.

/support

holy hell. calm down guys, spyro is my friend and im reporting this TOPIC.

since for some reason spyro was using a command using my name and spamming the chat and i banned myself. he also kicked me out of the steam Dragon RP group, de-friended me and blocked communications with me. now i understand why he is a badministrator.

/support
lol, look at that U-Turn

why was this bumped
Smashed_Eggs' username matches with his thought process

register dates off, you did not join today.
you are not new to blockland, as new players do not know who badspot is or how he can revoke keys.
plus you were threatening him
You say that as if it's literally physically impossible

Yeah your so new, how do you know my past?

Lmao, script kiddie using DLL injectors. 184.89.145.6 Please do something to me.

As for Spyro I've been banned from his server because I was fighting a dragon. Lmao.

Lmao, script kiddie using DLL injectors. 184.89.145.6 Please do something to me.

As for Spyro I've been banned from his server because I was fighting a dragon. Lmao.
184.89.145.6 *Is badspot's IP*