Author Topic: Alternat¡ve - just wow  (Read 20439 times)

yeah like 3 times, then i made a comic about it and you and aoki went on witch hunt to try to antagonize me for making it because "brockrand comics have never shown over-exaggerated views like rockinboys before!!"

"Yeah, I should totally shoot my gun in the air within a enclosed area. The cops had no reason to arrest me"

Rockin, you just are so hypocritical

"Yeah, I should totally shoot my gun in the air within a enclosed area. The cops had no reason to arrest me"

Noedit: enclosed public area*

can we go back on topic this happens whenever maxx posts

By this point, is anyone surprised lmao.

alternative trying to derail a drama

alternative trying to derail a drama
Eat my shorts lol. This thread hasn't been about me for like 3 pages, don't soil your pants cause everybody has realized how much of a joke this thread is.

Eat my shorts lol. This thread hasn't been about me for like 3 pages, don't soil your pants cause everybody has realized how much of a joke this thread is.

"y-yeah guys, look at him!!!! d-don't pay attention to me, i swear!"

"y-yeah guys, look at him!!!! d-don't pay attention to me, i swear!"
Funny but you got that backwards.

"g-guys pay attention to alternative!! h-hes the idiot here, right??"

nobody in this thread is in the wrong except yourself

I'm not going to seriously reply to these attempts at humor, after all you are just a 12 year old trying to be a part of a community on a game forum. This excuses you from any wrongdoing, you don't know the boundaries after all.