Cca

Author Topic: Cca  (Read 27657 times)

I banned this kid due to numerous instances of cheating across various servers including my own. In the instance of my server, he was using an alt and a player locator script to spy on both teams and repeatedly steal the flag with no effort at all (getting through team locked doors using an alt). Normally, I would just ban both of the accounts and continue playing like usual. I rarely resort to posting on the forums when the issue can be solved in-game. However, this isn't all there is to it. After he was banned, he attempted to join on a third alt and I banned that one. Shortly after, I get this:

I posted this topic because it raises two important issues. One is that there is still some sort of crash exploit, and two, there are a bunch more shared keys to be disabled. These are the kind of players the need to be removed from the game. The ones that deliberatly cause trouble (and potentially harm) to other servers for the 'fun' of it.

The keys that were used:
Code: [Select]
02/15/15 19:00:08 D ¶Cca¶ 43474 99.225.166.32
02/15/15 19:00:10 D Nil 47764 99.225.166.32
02/15/15 19:03:10 D Dispenser 52258 99.225.166.32

If they're not on your server, they can't crash it. This "PixelByte" may have crashed it.

player locator script to spy on both teams
What?
That's a thing?

you didn't post any blids lol

What?
That's a thing?
he probably meant blhack.dll, but that's patched so i'm not sure what he means.

Glad to see you back Heed.

Hopefully this guy gets his keys deactivated, he is worse than people who uhh

do bad things.

If they're not on your server, they can't crash it. This "PixelByte" may have crashed it.
That could be the case, but the BLhack wasn't the only crash exploit that was made. There was another one made that didn't require someone to join the server.
What?
That's a thing?
Yes it is. It might not be what you use but you have a guaranteed way of locating other players. This hasn't just been on my server either.
No I did not mean BLhack, and just because one thing you are aware of is patched doesn't mean there isn't more abusive stuff lurking about. There is a player locator that essentially does the same thing BLhack does except it doesn't need a .dll injection.
Glad to see you back Heed.

Hopefully this guy gets his keys deactivated, he is worse than people who uhh

do bad things.
I only joined to post this topic.

I didn't crash your server too btw

When you try to inject yourself with any .dll after Badspot's update you crash your own client.

People who crash servers should never play video games.

No I did not mean BLhack, and just because one thing you are aware of is patched doesn't mean there isn't more abusive stuff lurking about. There is a player locator that essentially does the same thing BLhack does except it doesn't need a .dll injection.
Oh yeah the one marble man made, i forgot about that one.

I didn't crash your server too btw
Just like you don't "own" the keys, "you" probably didn't crash the server. You are a habitual liar. Look at this stuff. This was before people even knew about the blHack crash exploit. You blatantly lie without any second thought. You've done this one my server too, where you told everyone that it was just "a window glitch :)" when you actually kept your alt in the flag room.

Quote from: Badspot
Banned:
-Cca-  alts: Atn, Piston1337   previous accounts: PartyMan, cca50(real cca50), Cca, +Cca+, Aduioa

He gracefully threw himself under the bus above, also involved with using server crashing exploit (not even the first time he has attacked servers).
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=265533.msg7817843#msg7817843

You have a record of doing stuff like this. With such a short time frame (<5 mins) between your bans and the server crashing, it's not unreasonable to suspect that you were involved in some way.

also note that my server haven't crashed with a runtime error like that since before the exploit was patched. I am capable of sustaining a large amount of players and the server wasn't running for more than 10 hours. There were also <20 players online, which is much less than average.

"borrowed"
Lol.
I won't be suprised if it has anything to do with the CBM key breach I posted about a few months ago and CCa stole keys or some flipped stuff.

/support
did the same thing on my dogfight

another one of his alts is Big J
Code: [Select]
02/14/15 04:13:31 C Big J 47762 99.225.166.32