Author Topic: Cca  (Read 28585 times)

It's probably just a generic error, I get em' all the time.

I dunno if Outpact needs the ban. Sure, he's a bit dysfunctional, but he seems to have learned a bit. He did something stupid and now he ain't gonna live it down. Best he can do is just not discuss it and hope for the best. Note that this isn't supposed to be defending "clean slate syndrome"; I haven't looked at his recent posts. He was obviously a bit touchy about his past, but if you forgeted up that badly and wished you could go back and un-do a lot of the things you did, you'd probably be a bit touchy about that too. Not saying that we should forget, but I figure we could stand to live and let live for now.
Cca kinda had it coming.
Not sure about Compy, but it's impossible to be sure about compy. He smooth-talks a lot.
Aoki kinda shoulda seen that coming, I think. Also that many not-banned alts is kind of pathetic, unless they were all pulled from the same keysale or something.
lightbox seemed to be improving, though. I mean, yeah, he was still pretty clueless and evidently gullible (giving a key to cca? dude.), but at least he had figured out not to post some things in more all-purpose topics. Compared to some of our banned chuckleforgets, he wasn't actually that bad on his "lightbox" account imo.

um
did you read the topic

wrong thread

HE ATE OUR CHILDREN, BURNED OUR WIVES, AND POISENED OUR CHICKENS.
HE RAPED THE HOUSES, TAINTED THE WOMEN, AND BURNED THE WATER

WAIT A SECOND

holy stuff all his posts are gone
CRAP: I thought that was his old profile. Nevermind me I'm dum.

he's spent like $100+ on blockland now holy stuff

This is certainly possible, but given the situation it seemed likely that it was intentional. Either way, the ban/revoke is still justified since he admitted that he didn't even buy the keys. I included the part about the crash because I thought it was important to bring up just in case similar events start happening on other servers. A few months went by before people realized that the net-string errors were caused by a crash hack and not just glitched clients.

So my warning post on how cca returned WAS justified. How about that.

So my warning post on how cca returned WAS justified. How about that.
Same here.

why he got banned?

and also why did badspot deleted all his posts
Date registered: Today
He bought another key everyone.