Author Topic: GIVE ME THE SAUCE BITCH  (Read 2190 times)

Sorry I didn't notice a post from like 2 weeks ago that got 2 replies..
it's not as good when others post it but
hey

when

YOU post it

it's pretty loving great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's not as good when others post it but
hey

when

YOU post it

it's pretty loving great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Um no that's not what I said at all.

I'm just wondering how I'm expected to remember threads from weeks ago that I didn't even see in the first place that got barely any replies. But hey keep managing to spit out unintelligible posts equal to garbage to defend your droolie friends.

almost as delicious as the blue sundae ramen

Sorry I didn't notice a post from like 2 weeks ago that got 2 replies..
All I was doing was letting you know that it's already been posted, god

almost as delicious as the blue sundae ramen
omg i remember that
post it post it post it

Um no that's not what I said at all.

I'm just wondering how I'm expected to remember threads from weeks ago that I didn't even see in the first place that got barely any replies. But hey keep managing to spit out unintelligible posts equal to garbage to defend your droolie friends.
you seriously need to forget off. someone points something out and you go all defense mechanism because you don't want to get kicked in your .5 inch metaphorical richard. your ego is as fragile as an old woman's back.

you seriously need to forget off. someone points something out and you go all defense mechanism because you don't want to get kicked in your .5 inch metaphorical richard. your ego is as fragile as an old woman's back.
Lmao make fun of my manhood instead of making an actual intelligent point! That'll show em, slugger!

Lmao make fun of my manhood instead of making an actual intelligent point! That'll show em, slugger!
i don't need to post anything because you're proving my point by continuing to post like an starfish.

i don't need to post anything because you're proving my point by continuing to post like an starfish.
What "point" tho? All you are doing is throwing around stupid insults and mocking me.