4 (4.5%)
with a rope
13 (14.8%)
with a dagger
3 (3.4%)
with a candlestick
10 (11.4%)

Total Members Voted: 46

Author Topic: Who killed Mr. Boddy in the study and with what?: the great debate topic™®  (Read 355860 times)

wait wtf
does that poll add up
can 9 people vote that much
u get 2 votes ..

b]the answers:[/b]

1. thumbs aren't fingers

apparently not

it was his hat, yes. but no. he was not 1. he is 2.

u get 2 votes ..
i know......................... ............................. ........
it just didn't seem right................

...new debate........

pee-nuts peeing on nuts > jelly

Ehhhh depends. I'm inclined to say peanut butter is better, but only if it's Jif. I like more jelly variants than peanut butter variants.

jam > jelly

that said, peanut butter > both
you can do a lot of things with peanut butter, even savory stuff
what are you going to do with jelly tho
it's just sugar
« Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 11:09:29 PM by Headcrab Zombie »

peanut butter and bread.

So, Jam is much better on toast than peanut butter. It's sweeter (obviously) and goes down a treat, as well as coming in a variety of flavours.
Peanut Butter is nicer in a sandwich, although typically harder to spread on soft bread than jam is. Jam sandwiches are nice, but I find them a bit too sickly. I also prefer a more savoury flavour for a sandwich at lunch.
Peanut Butter in a sarnie can also be combined with other things, including cream cheese, which is lovely.

Jam would win most of the time in the toast game for me, but it's always messy, and the pot always ends up sticky.
Plus, someone seems to end up leaving butter in it, and that allows the jam to go mouldy.
Sometimes I also get annoyed with the seeds from strawberries getting caught in between my teeth. That's not really an issue with Peanut Butter because I generally prefer it smooth.

peanut butter because jelly gets sticky :ccc