15 (14.4%)
Eh.
11 (10.6%)
What?
6 (5.8%)
Virtual turd!
25 (24%)

Total Members Voted: 104

Author Topic: Player_FeralHound  (Read 11928 times)

While this may be a generic filler excuse and generally be the worst idea possible, I present to the community, my first playertype!

This has been possibly one of the most challenging projects I've done, and easily one of the most frustrating.
The model's fully functional, and animations are decent quality, but people REALLY wanted to get their hands on this, and I REALLY wanted to get my hands off it.
And so, I wouldn't be surprised if this is failbinned, but at least i did a thing.
Also I'm planning on using what i learned here to start on the next one. Expect something marginally better.

>>DOWNLOAD<<

if you find a way that it messes up, let me know!)
« Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 06:45:56 PM by the_stitch »

you should release the model and stuff like that so someone could finish it

Nice to see it ready for use.

you should release the model and stuff like that so someone could finish it
at this point, why the hell not. Go apestuff. No animations because:
1. I did them all improperly
2. They don't look too good
3. They're not saved
4. They all conflict
But it is playable, and if you just like how it looks, it's great. I like how it came out. Just not the technical bits...
it needs colors.
It's player color.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 11:16:03 PM by the_stitch »

When I get killed my head doesn't spaz out

it looks cool but you should've kept this in modification discussion; it's not release ready
it needs textures, colors, animation fixes, etc.

Bugs i won't be fixing
-Clients may not see animations
-When killed your head will spaz out

if basic things like this are issues, and especially if you won't fix them, don't post it in add-ons
you can release the model and stuff, just don't put it here and call it finished
« Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 01:06:40 AM by Electrk. »

Did you use blender to model this?

Ontopic: Looks... interesting :P but coolio

it looks cool but you should've kept this in modification discussion; it's not release ready
it needs textures, colors, animation fixes, etc.

if basic things like this are issues, and especially if you won't fix them, don't post it in add-ons
you can release the model and stuff, just don't put it here and call it finished
That topic died, so i couldn't put it there. but apparently it's not as buggy as i thought it was. Enjoy!
« Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 06:48:29 PM by the_stitch »

this dosent look like the block style as much.

this dosent look like the block style as much.
I was trying to swing more for a bug mod kind of approach; clear, distinct sections that animate seperately and fluidly.
Most of my inspiration was from the scorpion playertype, tbh.

I was trying to swing more for a bug mod kind of approach; clear, distinct sections that animate seperately and fluidly.
Most of my inspiration was from the scorpion playertype, tbh.
oh,ok makes sense.