Poll

Who smells best

Niblic
Crown

Author Topic: Crown's Jailbreak [Christmas Event!]  (Read 313228 times)

Ending message says "Server will be back up tomorrow."

I loving doubt it.

just noticed that it doesn't say in the rules that prisoners can be killed for having weapons/items other than fists... Should that be there?

Or at least I'm blind and didn't see it.

that was such a clusterforget

Ending message says "Server will be back up tomorrow."

I loving doubt it.

\ : ^ )

just noticed that it doesn't say in the rules that prisoners can be killed for having weapons/items other than fists... Should that be there?

Or at least I'm blind and didn't see it.

oops looks like there isnt one

while we're here why don't we have another one of those opinion discussion things again about some new rules im adding

rule X. the warden may not issue an order that will intentionally kill an unreasonable amount of prisoners in a single order. this rule does not apply if the prisoners lose or get tricked in a game/command that didn't necessarily intend to kill them.
what is defined as "an unreasonable amount" is up to staff discretion. i think not having 1/2 of the prisoners killed in the start of the round will be a refresher.

and... sigh... the second part of the rule means stupid auto rebel stuff is still allowed......

rule X. warden orders must semantically make sense. take up typing classes, kids.
"prisoners yellow line or auto rebel" = no because yellow line isnt a verb and you cant auto rebel the prisoners themselves
"prisoners go to the yellow line or be killed" = yes because this makes sense
"prisonres go to the yelow line or b killed" = yes because it still makes semantic sense if youre not a smartass

Please host at the same time again, I'd really like to play some more.

so KOS is the same as autorebel?

also I found a way to escape the map, thus it is an actual jailbreak
will be happy to show an admin how

so KOS is the same as autorebel?

also I found a way to escape the map, thus it is an actual jailbreak
will be happy to show an admin how
apparently KOS is temporary until another order contradicts it or something, autorebel lasts a whole round.

I was so confused when Renekar used it.

I got killed for having a weapon checker lol. What am I gonna do with that? Rat out another prisoner? :P

I got killed for having a weapon checker lol. What am I gonna do with that? Rat out another prisoner? :P
Did they kill you after they had checked you or was it when you picked it up?

Did they kill you after they had checked you or was it when you picked it up?
Guard saw me holding it.

niblic promised me super admin

Guard saw me holding it.
This is the one time I think you got free killed

You should add some burgers in the cafe, like item burgers

Weapon checker is an illegal item, sure you can't damage with it but you still shouldn't have one.