Crown's Jailbreak [Christmas Event!]

Poll

Who smells best

Niblic
Crown

Author Topic: Crown's Jailbreak [Christmas Event!]  (Read 307277 times)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phAKccY6M9I

I'm asking what will it look like without the show hud option, I'm not asking what would it look like without the gui lol

it'll probably look like what it looks like now

so is dis going up anytime soon

Railing topic!

This server is great depending on the Warden, he could be mean, funny, or serious.

Making it where you have to play a number of hours before you can become guard or warden

I hope this server comes up soon!

Would be nice if we could get a ETA every time the Server goes down for awhile instead of it raising our hopes by saying "Server will be back up tommorow"

Would be nice if we could get a ETA every time the Server goes down for awhile instead of it raising our hopes by saying "Server will be back up tommorow"
Yeah I'll just change the message, I made that when we were hosting like every day. (Which I'd like to go back to doing eventually)

I can't give an estimate on when I'll be done because I don't have a ton of time to work on it. There isn't a ton of progress I've just finished writing the minigame (no longer using slayer) so that took a while.

Also, is this better for the HUD or worse? (The triangles)

Yeah I'll just change the message, I made that when we were hosting like every day. (Which I'd like to go back to doing eventually)

I can't give an estimate on when I'll be done because I don't have a ton of time to work on it. There isn't a ton of progress I've just finished writing the minigame (no longer using slayer) so that took a while.

Also, is this better for the HUD or worse? (The triangles)

i love it

I did a poll, please vote.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 09:18:29 PM by Crøwn »

was i loving high or was there some idiot stuffposting for 3 pages here?

i very vividly remember it but i'm not sure

was i loving high or was there some idiot stuffposting for 3 pages here?

i very vividly remember it but i'm not sure
yes but badspot deleted it

Honestly I prefer the first HUD in the poll because its sharper and easier to read. The other ones seem slightly blurry.

Honestly I prefer the first HUD in the poll because its sharper and easier to read. The other ones seem slightly blurry.
it's just because of resizing
if you open the image in a new tab the text looks just as sharp