Crown's Jailbreak [Christmas Event!]

Poll

Who smells best

Niblic
Crown

Author Topic: Crown's Jailbreak [Christmas Event!]  (Read 307462 times)

When is this hosted?
I've never actually seen the server up.
NEVER This server is sometimes up but it's very rare like a canceled project that sometimes gets back in development

NEVER This server is sometimes up but it's very rare like a canceled project that sometimes gets back in development
Yeah pretty much me being lazy. I hope after I'm done this huge update and rewrite of like everything I'll be able to host it more without issues coming up that I am too lazy to fix. Also maybe find more super admins that are able to monitor the server when I don't want to because of Racerboy leaving.

I guess you didn't like any of our logos, as you haven't used them :(

Getting a lot closer, finished just about everything except rewriting LR and then checking for bugs.

Look at this cool gif of how you know when you get and lose money

Getting a lot closer, finished just about everything except rewriting LR and then checking for bugs.

Look at this cool gif of how you know when you get and lose money

The change of the value should happen after the +50 passes the box.
Goddamn it crown why can't you do anything PERFECT???!!!

Jailbreak Update
- Pretty much re-wrote everything to fix all the bugs with the server
- Map cycle actually works now, and there are two maps in it (Two more are being worked on, slowly.)
    /mapList
- Hats are no longer seen in first person
- All hats and trails actually work now
- If you have never played warden before a box will pop up giving you some tips.
- If nobody is in the warden queue at the beginning of the game instead of the round being pointless guards have until 9:00 to type /warden.
- /help has been redone to show all of the commands that your access group has access to. (/help cmd here) for more info about a command.
- Time played is now displayed HOURS:MINUTES:SECONDS instead of just your minutes with hours next to it.
- Server no longer uses slayer. (I made my own minigame system so please report any bugs you find)
- Updated last requests
    shot4shot
    hideNSeek
    ButterflyKnifeDM
    SpearDM
    TicTacToe
    GunToss
Eventually I hope to allow all weapons on the server to be selected for a DM. If anyone has suggestions about a last request please post them.
- Moderators+ now have /whoKilled
- /listStaff lists all the currently online staff and their rank.
- Connection messages now display your BL_ID and rank.
- The way the chat is:    | message here has been switched to a font so there will be no issues with spacing.
- /hat and /trail now works so you don't have to use /equip. If you do not input anything it will display the hats or the trails that you currently own.
- I realized that how you get money on the server isn't actually written anywhere so
    Everyone gets $40 every round.
    Becoming a VIP gives you $5,000
    Killing the warden gives you $40
    Killing a guard gives you $20
    Killing a prisoner gives you $10

I did so much I'm sure I've missed some things

Client
As you saw I've been working on a client for the server and it is finished. (I think)
The client is optional but honestly I don't know why you wouldn't use it. If you don't you can still use commands and the chat shop but that sounds lame!
The client also adds a keybind for placing points.
HUD - The left part is next to your paint can and the right part goes where bottomprint is. The colors and image change depending on your team.

Menu - Open-able with /shop or with the keybind. (Sorry about the quality, open in a new tab!)

Last Request Menu - Opens when you type /lr

Scoreboard - Totally optional. If you don't like it feel free to turn it off in the Jailbreak options. The name color changes depending on your rank.

Announcements - This is optional too, as I understand if it's too intrusive for some people. It appears from the top of your screen. You can also toggle if it hides the chat as well. (Both on by default!)
http://i.imgur.com/Id9C2Zy.gif

The client can also make the Jailbreak server green on the server list (Togglable in the options menu, off by default (unlike some people))

With all that said, we hope to host some time this week as it seems to be ready.

forget, now I need to choose between playing this when it is on or farming tf2 contracts

Great! The client kind of reminds me of Pload's Prison Escape, so I'm glad to see it in action soon.

gib admin pls cronw

CRONW
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 10:56:08 AM by AdinX »

I hope this server finally knocks Tezuni's Jail escape off the server list.