Author Topic: IssacProGamer2 | By far the most bullstuff ban I've came across.  (Read 2811 times)

I decided to go to a Five Night's at Freddy's roleplay server, just to see how awful they are, and to my surprise, it was worse than expected. About half the building was spam, and there were far too many admins. I explored the place, until I got bored and just decided to hang out. After a while, an admin in chat says; "fnaf star, you should start banning people.". He replies with;"why?". The admin then proceeds with; "they are doing stuff". And so, the banhammer has been told a lie.

I decided to go to a Five Night's at Freddy's roleplay server, just to see how awful they are
If you knew it was going to suck why would you waste your time making a drama about it?

If I were you I'd be happy I was banned from that server.

I decided to go to a Five Night's at Freddy's roleplay server...
There's your problem.

/support

because fnaf is bad

join a server expecting it to be bad and then drama it

what

There's your problem.

Can people not say things like this anymore?

Its a FNAF RP, what do you expect?

Its a FNAF RP, what do you expect?
I expect quality higher than whiz khalifa but then get the average good mormon

I decided to go to a Five Night's at Freddy's roleplay server, just to see how awful they are

So I guess you were looking for trouble, then?

/nosupport

Blockland is Overrun by Noobs.... We are forgeted.

Just don't join a server in which you know is a piece of stuff by the name. Much less, drama being banned from a server knowing that you'd have a bad time by just looking at the name. /op

so let me get this straight OP
> OP joins server to see how bad it is
> Server is bad
> OP dramas server for being bad
why
/nosupport