help skateaton get $4000 dollars and become driftaton (ideas?)

Author Topic: help skateaton get $4000 dollars and become driftaton (ideas?)  (Read 2097 times)

hi. i'm saving up to hopefully buy a 1994 Miata MX5 and drift the living forget out of it. Skateboarding is kill, Drift is forever.

im 17 and have no work ethic and social skills. how could I go about making moolah? I refuse to work minimum wage. I'd rather do freelance work and take 4 years to save up then work for someone else and work for 2. but alas I have no idea where to start.

if you'd like to donate to the cause PM me (this is a joke unless you are serious)

how do you guys make your moolah?

just to be clear:
"I want an easy way to make money that doesn't require a work ethic or dedication, and I refuse to work for minimum wage."

Good luck with that.
well i never said i wouldn't gain a work ethic or become dedicated, those comments were for pure sarcasm.

i was thinking about doing photography, i've been sort of practicing. But im just looking towards other, small ways towards getting money. Shouldve been more clear. i'm sorry :(
« Last Edit: February 23, 2015, 09:12:12 PM by Skateaton »

you 17 now. time to graduate to bricks lil brother.

you 17 now. time to graduate to bricks lil brother.
I have actually considered selling

but i'd rather not.

"I want an easy way to make money that doesn't require a work ethic or dedication, and I refuse to work for minimum wage."

Good luck with that.

Good luck with that.
well i never said i wouldn't gain a work ethic or become dedicated, those comments were for pure sarcasm.

i was thinking about doing photography, i've been sort of practicing. But im just looking towards other, small ways towards getting money. Shouldve been more clear. i'm sorry :(

do what i do and use something like mturk

it won't get you completely to your goal, but if you really dedicate yourself towards it in 3 weeks you can easily make $200 or more.

check it out, the only unattractive feature is the amazon payments account. you have to provide an ssn, sooo there's that....

i already suggested this to a few other people, by the way.

a good alternative to mturk is cashcrate, it sends you a check every week or month? i forgot for sure.

if you're still interested in this stuff but you don't want to attempt it, check out /r/beermoney, it's an excellent place for finding info on beermoney sites.

do what i do and use something like mturk

it won't get you completely to your goal, but if you really dedicate yourself towards it in 3 weeks you can easily make $200 or more.

check it out, the only unattractive feature is the amazon payments account. you have to provide an ssn, sooo there's that....

i already suggested this to a few other people, by the way.

a good alternative to mturk is cashcrate, it sends you a check every week or month? i forgot for sure.

if you're still interested in this stuff but you don't want to attempt it, check out /r/beermoney, it's an excellent place for finding info on beermoney sites.
Any little bit helps! Thank you!

literally from school
I have 5 pairs of iPhone Headphones and go to a rich white school and was going to sell them for 15 each tomorrow, what do you do?

I have 5 pairs of iPhone Headphones and go to a rich white school and was going to sell them for 15 each tomorrow, what do you do?
the school literally gives me money

« Last Edit: February 23, 2015, 09:25:32 PM by Naked Human »

youre 17. youre a kid. be a kid

im 17 and have no work ethic and social skills.
that's not something you should put on your resume

I refuse to work minimum wage.

HAHA, with no work ethic? yeah ok lmao

I'd rather do freelance work and take 4 years to save up then work for someone else and work for 2.

no. freelance work is loving awful. Working on commission is so erratic that you can never make consistent wages. plus you have to be good at something in order to do that first.

please bait harder

i'm also going to give this site a go

it doesn't require an ssn, plus it has a much cleaner layout and alike.

http://www.clickworker.com/en/clickworker?customer=false

Wait
So your going to buy a car like this
Drift a bunch in it
Then replace the tires every 4 months due to constant wear?