Author Topic: Random Youtube Comment  (Read 2494 times)

http://www.randomyoutubecomment.com/

This site finds and displays an actual comment made on a Youtube video at random.
Post the best comments you can find. Or not.

"Skill"

-Sam DoesMagic
« Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 10:59:28 AM by Cloudworxz »

"thats awesome babe, i love it!"

First! 

-BetterUnsaidMusic

"How you're remove all color without red?"

-LSNhero

lol ALL i hear is jess :p
-chris bergamo

here piggy piggy
-powderhound231

More jobs, we demand more jobs. Please master, give us more jobs to get more money to buy more plastic products from your company stores that pass as food and more money to pay rent to your slave state governments that call it taxation and tell us it is good for us to arm for war, spy on our citizens for signs of dissent and imprison people for doing what they want in the privacy of their own homes. This is it, the most important issue in your life. Forget the criminal governments and the wars.
-Slavestorms

'Begin! And now we fight to the death!'
-Wild Mongoose

"Why the forget would you tag this stuff on a train? forget me, such a waste of valuable vandalism space on transport. Shame on you."
-Lewis C.

I went to RailPictures....net. They have a search option that allows you to look in specific places.. I Typed in Stevens Pass and found a bunch of photos. I picked the ones that I thought would go in the right places on the layout. Thanks for watching and if you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask.
-prognosis2001

Cnt find on amazon this is t the only video on this version all others are on music angel but I want this 1bcuz of lcd

-JSNurFRND

that is not an elk-- that is sarah palin in the next life

-tumadoireacht

"Please die"
- Clifford

mean brother ty
-Redsta Flax Hood

Nice match Twinkie :] So good that the Toxicroak had the Sucker Punch. Good work man 

-IDreamPokemon