Custom Prefix and Suffix

Author Topic: Custom Prefix and Suffix  (Read 2431 times)

I know Starzy and Blake1 has a custom tag add-on, but Starzy's has white brackets (i dont want)
I want it to where i can ujavascript:replaceText(' :iceCream:', document.forms.postmodify.mes sage);se Hex Codes and that kind of shiet. Pls point me in the right direction.

I know Starzy and Blake1 has a custom tag add-on, but Starzy's has white brackets (i dont want)
I want it to where i can use Hex Codes and that kind of shiet. Pls point me in the right direction.

Dafuq happend there?
Respectively, you accidentally dragged an emoticon button into the text area, and you didn't realize there's no modify button in the Help forum.

What kind of mod is this? Some client add-on to auto-insert color tags? Server mod to allow them?

If you mean setting someone's clanPrefix/clanSuffix on your server you can use
findClientByName(Name).clanPrefix = "asdf"; or clanSuffix.

You can use color-codes just like you would in events with <color:ffffff> and fonts as well.

And don't forget bitmaps, Crown!

If you mean setting someone's clanPrefix/clanSuffix on your server you can use
findClientByName(Name).clanPrefix = "asdf"; or clanSuffix.

You can use color-codes just like you would in events with <color:ffffff> and fonts as well.
This is what i want, please go into more detail

I already know about Starzy's ;-;
Ive tried to edit the script, as usual, with no success
Replace %client.clanPrefix = "\c6[\c5" @ $TaggedPlayer[%client.BL_ID] @ "\c6]"; with %client.clanPrefix = "\c5" @ $TaggedPlayer[%client.BL_ID];
and %target.clanPrefix = "\c6[\c5" @ $TaggedPlayer[%target.BL_ID] @ "\c6]"; with %target.clanPrefix = "\c5" @ $TaggedPlayer[%target.BL_ID];