Author Topic: Kong123 and Visolator's Deathrace! [V5.5]  (Read 3461 times)

« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 06:20:39 PM by .Kong123. »

Another special round should be timescale 2.
That lagged the entire server

Server is now open! Come play.

Memories <3

Love you Kong, good to see you again.

I am still banned for no reason.

Memories <3

Love you Kong, good to see you again.
Yea, lol. You should come on again.

I am still banned for no reason.
Edit: You are unbanned now.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 07:03:49 PM by .Kong123. »

Yea, lol. You should come on again.

I'm in, I'll be on in only 15 more months <3

Why don't we try to get the server popular again? It use to be so fun when the game was full of people. But now there is almost nobody joining the game. If there is any possible way then i could help.

Why don't we try to get the server popular again? It use to be so fun when the game was full of people. But now there is almost nobody joining the game. If there is any possible way then i could help.
I am actually thinking about closing the server during the week, and only opening during the weekends. That is a possibility to. Gotta talk with Visolator first though. During the week there is like no one one. Last weekend we got around 30-35 people, only on friday or saturday I think.

Because school started and those that work probably have no more vacation.

Because school started and those that work probably have no more vacation.
This. During the week there are not many people on blockland all together. The only thing I worry about is if my server is only on during the weekend, people might forget about it. But on the other hand, if it is not up as much, people will want it up more, and more people will join during the weekend because the server has not been up all week.

Come join the server! It's getting popular. 5 people in it. Or 6.

Bump.

Also a little update, CBMHost is closing down but we already have a plan. A friend of mine has a VPS and he is going to be able to share it with me so we are going to be able to keep hosting.