Ya boy SlayerZ99 is going to college

Author Topic: Ya boy SlayerZ99 is going to college  (Read 1246 times)

Gotta be honest College town/campus is so much more forgetin' awesome looking than the so claimed better schooling in Europe.

I sent my application to the university I want to go to last week. Hoping to start classes towards becoming a meteorologist in the fall.

Gotta be honest College town/campus is so much more forgetin' awesome looking than the so claimed better schooling in Europe.
yea this one is really nice looking and I cant wait to go down and visit
the other colleges Im looking at are fairly nice too
I sent my application to the university I want to go to last week. Hoping to start classes towards becoming a meteorologist in the fall.
good luck! When should you hear back?
I've been accepted to 3/4 of the colleges I applied to so Im still waiting to hear back from the last

since when are colleges and universities the same

good luck! When should you hear back?
I've been accepted to 3/4 of the colleges I applied to so Im still waiting to hear back from the last

Thanks. I don't know when they declare that I'm accepted, but it shouldn't be a problem. My dad works in a high position for a hospital on campus so I get as much as 2/3 off of tuition.

since when are colleges and universities the same
they pretty much are the same???

well not really....................... ............................. .............. maybe its just a united states thing. theyre pretty different where i live. its like 5 times harder to get into a uni than college

im gonna drive over there and find you
"hello, do any of you know a slayerz99"

well not really....................... ............................. .............. maybe its just a united states thing. theyre pretty different where i live. its like 5 times harder to get into a uni than college
looks better for me i guess then

also its gonna be really weird cus everyone down there pronounces Appalachian different they how we do up here

how is it

i only drive through it to get to SC and its really boring and flat the highway we go on>Boone,NC
yes
Lol you're in my territory brah Appalachian is a simple 30 minute drive from my house we'll hook you up with Lockebox and play some mad videogames bro 

Lol you're in my territory brah Appalachian is a simple 30 minute drive from my house we'll hook you up with Lockebox and play some mad videogames bro 
blockland meet up lets goooo

That actually looks like a sweet college.