Author Topic: Base Raiders v1.43 - Dead for now I'll probably host it in the future kk thx bai  (Read 12528 times)

10/10 Would conquer again.

I remember the time when I had 100% of all printers in the server... twice...

I have a suggestion, batteries.
Batteries can be alternatives to CityPower that you can place, but they will be very expensive and will eventually run out of power, becoming unusable. Rechargeable batteries may also be added, but may be a lot more expensive and only have a limited amount of charges before becoming unusable.

Batteries can be alternatives to CityPower that you can place, but they will be very expensive and will eventually run out of power, becoming unusable. Rechargeable batteries may also be added, but may be a lot more expensive and only have a limited amount of charges before becoming unusable.
That renders raiding bases useless

C4 is the best, I destroyed like 10 bases today.

It's really great, yeah.

I got invited to someone's gang after i broke down part of their base (bad move for them) and then I C4'd everything and destroyed all their printers.
Good times.

I got my base destroyed like 10 times today

I'm literally now just walking around hoarding money lol
Spawn areas are p nice

We should have regularly timed resets... the server is a mess right now

It's really great, yeah.

I got invited to someone's gang after i broke down part of their base (bad move for them) and then I C4'd everything and destroyed all their printers.
Good times.
well aren't you just a peach
I was going to make something like a generator, but I haven't totally figured that out yet.
We should have regularly timed resets... the server is a mess right now
They are usually pretty regularly timed, but they're interrupted by "mandatory resets" aka server crashing.

Oh Wine... >_<

Oh Wine... >_<
I host 4 servers on Wine and they're all pretty stable lol, double check your add-ons

and can you nerf C4 at all? Increase the price or something?

How about a maximum of five people per gang? When 20 people get into one and defend a base and take all the power the entire server is ruined.