BLF HUNGER GAMES 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO [ENDGAME] - MOLTEN loving DIES

Author Topic: BLF HUNGER GAMES 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO [ENDGAME] - MOLTEN loving DIES  (Read 51658 times)

Woah dude this is a forum for a kids game.

not any moreeeee

not any moreeeee
Well at least oasis is gonna have some fun being blown.

[THE FINAL DAY]

BLOWN THE forget OUT

Paint's eyes dashed left, and right, from side to side, here and there, looking all over the crowd and not believing his eyes.
People were cheering for him.

People were happy that he survived. Some were happy that HE survived and not that other wreck. Some were looking grim, pondering whatever the forget was happening back there.  But for the most part, the crowd was ecstatic to see their new VIP, the guy who dodged everything the environment, raisins and other tributes threw his way, the man who SURVIVED. After the surprise of seeing this many happy people in one space waned, the VIP party went off to

went off to
uh

forget i haven't ever read hunger games lemme improv something ridiculous

and so the VIP party, survivor in tow, made their way to the monster trucks conveniently parked nearby. Everyone got in them and turned on the side flamethrowers, but Paint and two security guards were given special permissions - the former would dress fancy and sit on the pedestal on the back of one of the monster trucks, parading himself and how loving awesome he is. The latter would act as backup dancers next to him - except their dance was loading their guns with blanks and tearing ass at a thousand RPM, which would act as percussion to Paint's act.

And so they went, having the wildest loving time of their life.

[PAINT SURVIVED]

and now the stats and other stuff
[TOP 16]

that was a loving blast, it's 1:16 right now, thanks for playing

eat it red i expect those bc by tomorrow

when's the next one?

I got painted blood red. that pun was so horrible I should kill myself, but I can't because I am already dead.

give me my non exsisting winnings

oasis dies of thirst
how does that work

that's what I thought

WELCOME TO THE MURDER OLYMPICS AFTERSHOW
MAY WE GIVE A WARM WELCOME TO YOUR TOP THREE PSYCHOPATHS,

I totally called Oasis getting the last raisin. I'm so proud.

Who is gonna host the next one..?

I totally called Oasis getting the last raisin. I'm so proud.

[ size=3pt]Who is gonna host the next one..?[/size]
I'd be up for doing another one if I had Cybertail's blessing. We could put in custom characters instead of our usernames and that could be cool too

I'd be up for doing another one if I had Cybertail's blessing. We could put in custom characters instead of our usernames and that could be cool too

Yeah sure sounds great. But yeah, we should probably make sure cybertails isn't doing another one first.

ayyy I told you paint would win.

WELCOME TO THE MURDER OLYMPICS AFTERSHOW
MAY WE GIVE A WARM WELCOME TO YOUR TOP THREE PSYCHOPATHS,

glad i could be here today