ABS FIESTA REDUX

Poll

period race

Author Topic: ABS FIESTA REDUX  (Read 1222073 times)

Ellie looks to see if Markus is around during the short intermission.

Markus is over by the Condottiero, checking over what he can before takeoff.

Ellie approaches Markus, waving at him as she gets close enough to talk to him. "Hey Markus, how are you holding up?"

Markus waves back, half paying attention to Ellie and half to the aircraft he's going to be flying.
"I'm doing good, I guess. Yourself?"

"I could be doing better, we lost Aero back there." She sighs. Ellie crosses her arms and stares at all of the aircraft that will probably be taking off for the mission. "Well, it's going to be just fun, dodging SAMs and all sorts of point defense batteries, hope none of us get fried in the process."

"...for sure. Don't die out there, I don't want to lose another friend."

loadout check time:

With refitting and rearming complete, the Tordenskjold gets everyone airborne again.
: Mjolnir, I'm going to take Pansar and Eremit to hit the enemy airships while Frisk takes the recruits in low to hit their surface fleet. Virvel's going to support whoever needs an extra hand fending off air attack. What's your plan?

"I'm thinking we send Snowman and Walt to aid with the airships while the rest of the squadron attacks the surface fleet. I can help with any air cover there is. Sound good Mjolnir?

"Great, so how do we penetrate the point defense systems on the surface fleet?"

"You should support the interceptors carrying the thunderbolts instead. I've got the proper tools to deal with the naval group."

"Make that switch. I'll move to aid the naval group first,"

Jaakko checks the distance between the air fleet and the naval fleet.

Lorens reviews the loadouts for both flights before coming to a decision.

"Crash, I think it's best if I stay to attack the surface fleet. Besides Walt and I, Mjolnir doesn't have much in the way of defeating point defense systems. If it turns out Djuriskas needs additional support, I'll join them once the rocket pods are exhausted."

"Make that switch. I'll move to aid the naval group first,"

Jaakko checks the distance between the air fleet and the naval fleet.
The aerial fleet is trailing behind and to the right (north) of the surface fleet.

"We need either you or Walt with us to give us enough rockets so that our attacks penetrate. I want one of you staying with the group attacking the airships to give them enough rockets to fool their point defense. Decide between the two of you,"