Author Topic: Post your Blockland confessions  (Read 3576 times)

This was the reason I was banned once (and why I'm now Pompmaker2):
I used to abuse bot events to crash servers (I don't do it anymore) while spreading the Fungusamongus name around. I would event it such that when the bot killed people, they would first be given a death message by Fungusamongus. I remember it caused a lot of uproar and inspired the creation of several add-ons and threads.
I even got a server to worship Fungus and do his bidding at one point. Sadly, I don't have any screenshots because I cleared my screenshot folder.
It was all in the name of fun, though I stopped it now.

Oops, sorry, was that a little bit too serious for this thread?
I once bragged about having the Ion cannon.

I've made a ton of decals but never uploaded them, I even made some OFF decals.

-I have yet to read the rules on these forums since 2012.

-I hate having online friends and I hate working with others when building.

-My first post was asking if there was actually adventure mode.

-Only 1 out of at least 50 projects have ever been available for download (Most of them were on my last computer but it's broken now. I also might release the Star Destroyer I was working on if Glass's Fort Wars never comes back when I complete the build).

-I'm also redoing some of my scrapped projects such as a Star War Battlefront inspired gamemode and a SSX inspired racing game.

On a none Blockland Related note-
I am excited for the new Lupin the III series that is in the works.

You need a blockland gold membership
« Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 05:44:08 PM by RTBARCHIVE »

You need a blockland gold membership

I remember when that scam started, scared the stuff out of me too, Kind of avoided blockland for awhile when it happened.

My audio has been broken for months and there isn't a single fix for it, and I'm actually not angry about that

I have never hosted a server before