Author Topic: Post your Blockland confessions  (Read 3575 times)

Confess!
CONFESS!

I'll start:

-I use to steal other peoples builds like a loving madman for my first few YEARS.
   -I've been playing almost non stop since i got my activation code when i was 8, about 10 years, if steam counted all that time, it would be well over 5000 hours easily.
   -When i was still new, i gave out my Activation code on the RTB IRC chat (thinking it was one universal code that everyone got), and someone posted it online, and i had to get a new code. I use to be 9319, now i'm 10630.
   -When i first changed my name from Blockhead9319, i was SONICTHEHEDGHOG, the 3rd server i was ever on, i was admin and someone named Amy came on. I kicked her.
   -I've said that I stopped working on my tycoons because they were sloppy and my technique needed to be improved, which is true, but i mostly stopped because i just got lazy.

now you say something...

-When i first changed my name from Blockhead9319, i was SONICTHEHEDGHOG, the 3rd server i was ever on, i was admin and someone named Amy came on. I kicked her.
PFFF

I have too many confessions from the pas that I just won't say

Hello, I made this map:
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=214387.0

My original bl-id was 6347 (not sure if that's exact number but something like that)
I re bought it on steam and now my ID is like some crazy big ass number.
I've put tons of hours into blockland since I was 12, now I am 19. I go on block-land on the forums every once in awhile to see how the community is going.
I miss terrains but I like shaders more
Kinda sad the community is not strong like it use to be. Everyone thought it would get bigger when it got on steam.
I miss freebuilds lol( hardly see em on servers now)
I miss the bigger active population a few years ago right after shader update.

I really wanna bring back this community again because I loved block land and still kinda do.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2015, 02:26:19 AM by Operation »

i once changed my name to Lag so that people complaining about lag would be like "no, not you" and stop complaining about lag

I'm secretly Betelgeuse.
/sarcasm

i once changed my name to Lag so that people complaining about lag would be like "no, not you" and stop complaining about lag
my name used to be "night fox" so people called me "night" a lot, and I always thought it was hilarious when someone would say "night" as in goodnight and I would be like "yes?" even though I knew exactly what they meant

on the other hand, sometimes it genuinely was confusing, so it was not an ideal name (also because it was a 13 year old little kid name)

my name used to be "night fox" so people called me "night" a lot, and I always thought it was hilarious when someone would say "night" as in goodnight and I would be like "yes?" even though I knew exactly what they meant
you sure got them

you sure got them
they never saw it coming (or they did see it coming and thought it was cute & adorable so they kept saying "night" anyway)

I suck balls at terrains.

I once got kicked from a server just for saying "butts" when I joined.

Me and a bunch of friends tried building a spaceship in 2012.

any former ARES member probably wants to beat me into the ground at this point

I made airplanes that looked like flying boxes and posted them to gallery, and I tried to defend the build to the point where I locked the thread due to "hatred". This led to a drama I made about my reputation.
So, I had a bad start on the forums in general.
I won village idiot 2013
« Last Edit: March 01, 2015, 07:00:02 AM by Mr Queeba »

My first build was a rectangle group of rainbow undulo bricks.

I lost the save of it.