Author Topic: Bitch/Freakout Thread  (Read 2229 times)

Post videos of feminine power manifesting itself in the forms of fat women screaming their lungs off.

Shining examples:
YOU FOKIN' GAVE ME EGGS!
Subway Slap
(clickable)
« Last Edit: March 01, 2015, 05:22:47 PM by Zanaran2 »

REAL OR STAGED REAL OR STAGED?

oh good, we were just having a bitch shortage

YOU GIVE ME loving EGGS!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHJWFu83HpE
this was in the reccomended list
its called "Crazy lady yells at woman on Chicago bus for eating"

should I just make this into a thread where you post total bitches/people freaking out

should I just make this into a thread where you post total bitches/people freaking out
go ahead

go ahead

done

to celebrate the inauguration i present you the following: Mind your own Business on the E Train.

(clickable)

Post videos of feminine power manifesting itself in the forms of fat women screaming their lungs off.
This post triggers me
« Last Edit: March 01, 2015, 01:54:04 AM by Mr Man »

ok I wasn't gonna say anything before you edited the thread, but good god. you're not even pretending to not be loveist

ok I wasn't gonna say anything before you edited the thread, but good god. you're not even pretending to not be loveist
anti-feminist? yes, misogynistic? no.

i could count the sand particles in a desert and the end result of my toils would matter equally as much as how loveist this thread is

i could count the sand particles in a desert and the end result of my toils would matter equally as much as how loveist this thread is

in fact, I made a special politically correct version for those who find this thread offensive to women!

Post videos of masculine power manifesting itself in the forms of fat men screaming their lungs off.

Shining examples:
WHERE ISS DA CAAAAHPS WHEN YA NEED ONE?
« Last Edit: March 01, 2015, 02:06:39 AM by Zanaran2 »