Bring back the blockland community !

Author Topic: Bring back the blockland community !  (Read 6825 times)

#spoopy
No complaints here anyway. This is the best avatar.

To be entirely honest I'm pretty sure this account is still supposed to be banned and SMF just had a hiccup or something, because my profile settings are still inaccessible. So I might just poof again, who knows!
In all seriousness I'm rather surprised to see threads like this still happening; it really is a monthly occurrence. This community seems just as active as ever, and it's been over a decade now. I see no reason for concern and it is really funny to me that other people, often rather new to the community, still think otherwise.

My original Bl-ID is in the 6000's...I am not new.

Hello, I'm back. Mission accomplished. We can all go home now.

....forum quality just dropped

Didn't you mean to say that it just went up?

it already hit rock bottom awhile ago

Didn't you mean to say that it just went up?

Nope.

We just broke through the bedrock.

smells like stuffposts

My original Bl-ID is in the 6000's...I am not new.
Are you sure you know about the community?

Being IDist is a thing that ended after like the 2ks or 3ks where it started to get to such a high number that people stopped caring about how high your id is.

Are you sure you know about the community?

Being IDist is a thing that ended after like the 2ks or 3ks where it started to get to such a high number that people stopped caring about how high your id is.
are you kidding me, when i first bought my key a bunch of servers autobanned me for being a 30k.
never mind that I was 30051 or that i had been playing the demo for over a year, nope, banned.
one particular handicap decided to "prove his superiority" by challenging me. I smacked him down in DMing, building, and even had him beat in scripting (idiot couldn't find his way through anything TS-wise) and he finally just insulted me a bunch and left.
Best part: he was part of the notorious idiot clan of the time, FWN.

goddamnit
i liked that movie

Hello everyone! Yes I am still alive and this project is still in development.

Work on this project has been slow because of have other things in my life besides this but I still remain dedicated to this project.
At the moment, there is 17,000 bricks in this build. The planned brick count  for the final version of this map will be around 150,000.
I plan on buckling down and getting to at least 75,000 bricks 2 weeks from now.
After that I will allow help and will release many pictures of this WIP map.
I will showcase one image of what I have but please know that this is REALLY EARLY in development and it will look drastically more detailed than the image you are about to see.
I just feel like I have to showcase something just to give you a idea of the look this map is going for.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198027554427/screenshots/?appid=0#scrollTop=0