Bring back the blockland community !

Author Topic: Bring back the blockland community !  (Read 6828 times)

>moved to drama already
Well that went fast.

I guess Badspot wasn't sure what to do with him so he moved the topic but left him alone.

I guess Badspot wasn't sure what to do with him so he moved the topic but left him alone.
or to publicly humiliate him
which is funny

I remember you, and bullstuffting on your server for that map you linked.
Welcome black lad.

Tell us more.

This does not belong in drama.

This does not belong in drama.
it does considering its one of those "blockland is dying guys" threads

Yeah, pretty much.

I really dident mean for it to focus on that,just saying the community is not like the good ol' days.
Can we please stop focusing on this block land dying thing lol

loving conservatives

always trying to take stuff back

Tell us more.

Well, I remember the event but I don't remember the person He came on my server just trolling and saying the map sucks and stuff.....

Hello, I'm back. Mission accomplished. We can all go home now.

Hello, I'm back. Mission accomplished. We can all go home now.
the blockland community has been  s a v e d

the blockland community has been  s a v e d
To be entirely honest I'm pretty sure this account is still supposed to be banned and SMF just had a hiccup or something, because my profile settings are still inaccessible. So I might just poof again, who knows!
In all seriousness I'm rather surprised to see threads like this still happening; it really is a monthly occurrence. This community seems just as active as ever, and it's been over a decade now. I see no reason for concern and it is really funny to me that other people, often rather new to the community, still think otherwise.

To be entirely honest I'm pretty sure this account is still supposed to be banned and SMF just had a hiccup or something, because my profile settings are still inaccessible. So I might just poof again, who knows!
When people are unbanned this happens, my other account is basically locked because all you can do with it is post.