[NEWS] Local Man Makes Up Story On Internet

Author Topic: [NEWS] Local Man Makes Up Story On Internet  (Read 10836 times)

« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 12:52:08 PM by Rally »

« Last Edit: March 01, 2015, 02:58:38 PM by Freek »

holy forget and i thought i had it bad when i was on the verge of puking when i smoked cannabis on an empty stomach
please be careful friend i like you too much for anything to happen to you, dude. :(

what the richards were you thinking
i'm glad you survived. post this on a social media site and watch it blow up.

I think this is my wake-up call. I know it was just a dream but I swear earlier it was as if I spoke to God and he told me what I have to do. Starting today I'm practicing sobriety, and I'm never touching alcohol again. Alcohol has ruined my life and the lives of those around me. After today when I can eat again and drink something besides water without spewing my guts out everywhere, I'm reinventing myself with a new perspective of life, one without so much social inhibition and one without so much anger and bitterness and laziness.

I know the vast majority of you simply don't care or just think I'm an idiot and you're right to think so. But I hope this message reaches out to someone, somewhere out there. I'm turning 18 next month and my life could have come to a close today. Life is too short to care about what other people think. Live a healthy life with healthy relationships. Go out today and start a new hobby or get better at a new skill. Talk to that girl you're too afraid to ask out. Meet people, and go new places with them. Human life is fragile, so protect it, and grow it. Don't waste it.

holy loving stuff dude i hope you get better soon

« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 12:53:26 PM by Rally »

what the richards were you thinking

This is seriously a warning to all of those who decide to do something as dumb as chugging/binge drinking. Don't loving do it, it's extremely harmful to your body.

Let's hope your liver is still in tact with no long term effects.

Full support. Glad you pulled through.

I hope you can get some sort of help on breaking your addiction, because alcohol is nothing to mess around with.

You're 17, your parents know you have an addiction to alcohol, and don't stop buying it?

« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 12:53:31 PM by Rally »

Rally's liver, You da real mvp
Anyway get well soon.