Author Topic: santa clause is not who you think he is. the truth has been revealed.  (Read 1392 times)

Santa is Mexican for saint... so Santa is Mexican. and since he is Mexican we can assume he rides a lawn mower not a sleigh.

and on top of that. Santa is the feminine version of the word. so Santa is actually a female Mexican who rides a lawn mower.

and further more. he is depicted as a male, so we can only explain this as him being a hermaphrodite.

and to appeal to the soccer moms, the candy he leaves in your kids stockings is cocaine

so we have a Mexican hermaphrodite who rides a flying lawn mower who hops borders and gives your kids drugs...

your parents lied to you all... twice.

Hello fellow Citizens,

Racism is not a joke nor is it to be made fun of, I was bullied as a kid and it haunts me to this day

That is all.

Hello fellow Citizens,

Racism is not a joke nor is it to be made fun of, I was bullied as a kid and it haunts me to this day

That is all.
Obama speaks the truth.

Damn it, I need to call

those damn beanbag spics need to go back to mexico yeehaw

Damn it, I need to call

i've already tried them.

their only worker is slow as forget, don't use them

Santa Clause comes from a dutch thing 'sinterklaas' wich is about a saint who give kids to the good and poor kids on the 6 december. 'Merica "stole" it and made their own similar version on the 25 december (We name it "kerstman"). The dutch took it back and now has "2" santa's.

Sinterklaas is a saint from spain (originally from turkey). Here is how he looks like with his 2 servants.

EDIT:
The modern figure of Santa Claus is derived from the Dutch figure of Sinterklaas, whose name is a dialectal pronunciation of Saint Nicholas
Thanks wikipedia.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 05:11:01 PM by espio100 »

I got Doritos for Christmas one year. This only further proves the point.