New Topic Title: Is Razer BlackWidow any good?

Author Topic: New Topic Title: Is Razer BlackWidow any good?  (Read 1488 times)

Yes

I'm looking for a gaming keyboard with mechanical switches where I do not need to push very hard. I don't want something like the reds. I would like an audible click. I would like to keep it under or around $100, as I don't get much money very fast. Lighting in the keys would be nice also but is not required.

All help is appreciated. Thanks.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 10:08:33 PM by Yes »

if you want audible clicks, get blues.

Yes

if you want audible clicks, get blues.
Are there any good cheap keyboards (about 100$) with blues? preferably black in color.

any preference brand?

Yes

any preference brand?
I heard corsair is pretty good but i thought they all cost too much
i got a deathadder for christmas so maybe a razer would be cool.
i just want it to look nice and preform nicely

Yes

I think I found a good one.
Razer BlackWidow
90$

Anyone tried it? Is it any good?

I think I found a good one.
Razer BlackWidow
90$

Anyone tried it? Is it any good?
I have it and yes, it's pretty good.

I don't have many problems with it, the only problems i've had were from razer synapse.

I absolutely love the BlackWidow. I've recently got the new BlackWidow chroma, and I love every bit of it.

I have a slightly BlackWidow Ultimate one that I'll give to you for $55. It's in great condition and still has the original box / pamphlet. I take very good care of my keyboards. I've cleaned it and put it in it's box, because I was originally planning to sell it anyways.

EDIT: I have one with the green Razer switches, and a slightly older version with blue switches in it. You can buy whichever one you want, same price.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 10:15:52 PM by Darksaber2213 »

Couple months ago I bought my friend's Razer Blackwidow and I personally like it a lot.

sure its good but it's loud sometimes

Yes

how do you know
oh god i just realized that. lol