is it reasonable to feel this way?

Author Topic: is it reasonable to feel this way?  (Read 1284 times)

Hey man, I'm a whore when I'm single but when I'm in a relationship I'm loyal as forget, hands down.

this was before you were together, stop thinking it'll affect you now cause it won't

I've been dating this girl for a little over 4 months now and we're pretty close so anyways today we were talking and one of our friends brought up something and my girlfriend mentioned how last July while she was on this cruise she made out with this guy in the bathroom.

I think it's totally normal to hook up with someone you haven't known for a long time.

what's with everyone here having personal troubles this past week
sometimes people have events in their lives

If she wasn't in a relationship by then, then that's fine. One night stands are a thing; not for everyone, but they're a thing.
Don't worry about it too much. If it really troubles you, tell her, and ask her about it.
Signs of proper relationships are the one where you understand each other and won't get upset about something as such so easily.

haha, dude trust me, you guys are fine.

well, as long as she wasn't in a relationship at the time. If she was, gtfo.

It's normal if you're single to make-out with somebody in a situation like on a cruise or at a party. I've been caught in some-such situations before.

It's only bad if it's happening while they're in a relationship. But otherwise, don't worry about it :)

You're in the clear.
She did that on the cruise in july which was about roughly 8 months ago. You started dating her 4 months ago, so she wasn't even an a relationship when that happened so there's nothing to worry about.