Author Topic: is it reasonable to feel this way?  (Read 1256 times)

I've been dating this girl for a little over 4 months now and we're pretty close so anyways today we were talking and one of our friends brought up something and my girlfriend mentioned how last July while she was on this cruise she made out with this guy in the bathroom.

So I was thinking more about it, I can't be mad obviously but like is it ok to see this as sorta a red flag or warning sign for a relationship or before the relationship even starts? Is it reasonable to see it that way? I know people hook up a lot and that stuff happens but I honestly think its strange to be making out with someone who you've known for only a few days. For me personally when I go on cruises or vacations I'm not looking to hook up with some girl that week I'm just looking to relax and enjoy the vacation and if I'm looking for a relationship I'm looking for a long term thing.

What do you guys think am I being logical in thinking that its sorta weird to hook up with someone you barely know or am I thinking about this too much?

why are you asking a bunch of lonely horny teens for dating advice

what you need to do is go back on that cruise and make out with the guy in the bathroom too to get revenge. it balances out things you know... or dump her ass and get a new shorty

why are you asking a bunch of lonely horny teens for dating advice

what you need to do is go back on that cruise and make out with the guy in the bathroom too to get revenge. it balances out things you know... or dump her ass and get a new shorty
because you dont need to be in a relationship to tell me if i'm over thinking this or not

what you need to do is go back on that cruise and make out with the guy in the bathroom too to get revenge. it balances out things you know...
can confirm

You're thinking about this too much.

the only thing thats over is your relationship
im sorry

It was 4 months before you started dating her, correct? If she wasnt in a relationship when it happened then dont worry about it. However, if she WAS in a relationship with someone while this happened, then id be cautious. Never date a cheater.

Kinda seems like a premise for an episode in a sitcom, you may be overthinking it but who knows?! Isn't it normally if you have to ask yourself if you're overthinking it most of the time you are?

all i know is that if you wanna keep this relationship, dont bring it up and get all mad about it

i think youre fine

what's with everyone here having personal troubles this past week

February just ended, I suppose.

stubbed my toe watering my spice garden cried for 20 minutes!

march must be the month of matters and mayhem

stubbed my toe watering my spice garden cried for 20 minutes!

march must be the month of matters and mayhem

if i stubbed my toe on a habanero i'd be crying too