Does anyone else have those kids who always get the class in trouble?

Author Topic: Does anyone else have those kids who always get the class in trouble?  (Read 1112 times)

You know the ones. The ones who talk the entire period about shoes or the new date the girl of the week got or something and give the whole class an extra homework. This actually happened today, this kid was arguing with some fat chick over something petty, and the teacher got pissy and gave us extra homework. This isn't the first time this happened at all- the classes I'm in are somehow always filled with a dietician's recommended amount of troublemakers who rarely do their homework, only care about the newest brand of shoes or some other stuff, and piss off the teachers to make it suck for everyone.

I know I made another thread today but do you guys have kids like that?

Anyone have those kids in their class who whine about everything and blame everyone else for their problems?

i have some asshats who piss the usually nice teacher off almost every day because they're being loving handicapped

Yes. I have two. One of the starfishs almost made the person in charge of the chemistry branch in school to suspend the entire class. Us innocents beat the stuff out of him and gave the principal of the chemistry branch evidence that it wasn't us. We did get sent home for assaulting a student but it's better than a full suspension. The other one just yells random stuff and interrupts the class. He doesn't get anyone else into trouble though.

You know the ones. The ones who talk the entire period about shoes or the new date the girl of the week got or something and give the whole class an extra homework. This actually happened today, this kid was arguing with some fat chick over something petty, and the teacher got pissy and gave us extra homework. This isn't the first time this happened at all- the classes I'm in are somehow always filled with a dietician's recommended amount of troublemakers who rarely do their homework, only care about the newest brand of shoes or some other stuff, and piss off the teachers to make it suck for everyone.

I know I made another thread today but do you guys have kids like that?

Yes.

They talk about procrastination to all the girls.

SPOILERS: They're the most popular kids in the school.

Anyone have those kids in their class who whine about everything and blame everyone else for their problems?
somehow I knew you'd show up.
piss off the teachers to make it suck for everyone.
You know the ones. The ones who talk the entire period about shoes or the new date the girl of the week got or something and give the whole class an extra homework.

try rereading these parts here. I actually have reason to blame them because it's the same kids every time who get us all in trouble.

If an entire class gets in trouble because of a few misbehaving students then it's not their fault but the fault of the teacher for being completely unreasonable.

If an entire class gets in trouble because of a few misbehaving students then it's not their fault but the fault of the teacher for being completely unreasonable.

Usually the teacher's reason is to socially shame them so that they don't do it.

However, if they're popular, it never works.

someone's aggressive today

somehow I feel as if you people are those antisocial guys in my classes.

well i doubt a social butterfly would play a lego game and spend their time on a forum with random people

The students are still at fault for acting like jerks, but you actually have a pretty good point. Teachers who punish everyone are just as bad.

somehow I feel as if you're a moron who jumps straight to conclusions as soon as someone says something about kids in school. this actually affects me (and everyone else in my class) and makes it suck for everyone thanks to a few bad eggs.

yes. it's my entire school.

I had those sort of people (and I think every class has them), but my whole class was never ever in trouble on account of them, or ever got additional homework.

Back in 5th grade, there were a bunch of kids misbehaving in the library in my class and not only did we get lectured but we had to write an assignment that explained how to behave in the library. I would also like to mention some annoying kids in my school. They just keep singing stupid songs from vine or something (see: little einstines) and recently they started to say hey siri or hey cortana or whatever when I'm nearby in order to trigger my phone's voice commands (I have a special voice command that nobody knows, so it doesn't get triggered). There's also this kid who for some reason doesn't like me, he keeps telling me to stop doing things and he even asked the teacher if he could use me as a punching bag.