Author Topic: concrete heart  (Read 11362 times)

this board has been recently gmod adventures or nation RPs or BLF plays - and not that i have a problem but i miss these kind of adventures, y'know?

You wake up in what seems to be a small room with a few crates. You don't really remember much. You can at least remember your name is Otela. Your head hurts and your wrists feel wrug, probably from the rope on the floor. The room is lit by a small light and the entirety of the room is metal. The east wall is entirely a door, but it has some sort of lock. There's also something next to the smallest crate on the floor.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 02:13:43 PM by *FacePalm* »

Examine the lock

The lock seems to control a handle which opens the doors, but it needs a key.

pull off your ears because you are a real human bean

there's a key on the ground near the chest, pick that up

-insert loz opening chest theme-

pull off your ears because you are a real human bean
Your ears are firmly on your head.
there's a key on the ground near the chest, pick that up
You pick up th- Wait, the forget is this?

It almost seems like a key, but instead it has a weird hook-like fork like on the back of a hammer and a bottle-opener kind of deal on the circular part.

note: yeah the art is kinda stuff rn but im doing this to sharpen up on quick drawing. i take way too long on products i end up unsatisfied with.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 09:28:43 PM by *FacePalm* »

Open the crate of ammo, use the hook as a lockpick, check gender
« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 09:36:24 PM by tber123 »

Open the crate of ammo
You can't do so with just your hands.
use the hook as a lockpick
As far as you know it doesn't really work like that but you shove it in there anyways. It gets jammed a bit for a sec but seems to have done nothing after you get it out.
Check gender

Amnesia must've hit you hard. You're not really sure what you are. Guess you could just choose one.

Identify as a calculator.

Or reach down into your nards. If you find a sausage, you're a dude. If you find a fish pocket, you're a girl.

Identify as female I guess. Try to smash the crate of ammo with bare hands and feet, but minimize damage to the inside contents.

Identify as female I guess.
You decide to just go with being a girl. It's not like you can be wrong, right?
Try to smash the crate of ammo with bare hands and feet, but minimize damage to the inside contents.

You give the crate a few kicks. It makes some cracking sounds but the results aren't that great.

If you cannot smash down crate, sit on floor and stretch out to get rid of sleep-stiffies. Then throw the chest at the ammo box.

Put crate near lock and use the light to set it on fire
Attempt to open chest
Use key if it is locked already

use the not-key as a miniature crowbar and pry open the weakest nail you can find on the ammo crate

attempt to lockpick the door and/or chest