Author Topic: Plot Generator v.∞ (this is the best loving thing ever)  (Read 4663 times)

The $400,000 Baby Face Blaster
A Mystery
by Ayy, lmao

The dusty, sunny town of cp_dustbowl holds a secret.
RED Scout has the perfect life working as a Mercenary in the city and fukin' like crazy with his handicapped boyfriend, RED Medic.
However, when he finds a $400,000 Baby Face Blaster in his cellar, he begins to realize that things are not quite as they seem in the Scout family.
A Halloween leaves RED with some startling questions about his past, and he sets off to battle-zone cp_dustbowl to find some answers.
At first the people of cp_dustbowl are springy and joyful. He is intrigued by the curiously fast demolitions man, RED Demo. However, after he introduces him to hard Cocaine, RED slowly finds himself drawn into a web of robbery, murder and perhaps, even greed.
Can RED resist the charms of RED Pyro and uncover the secret of the $400,000 Baby Face Blaster before it's too late, or will his demise become yet another cp_dustbowl legend?

I found my Gmod story.

Woah Eb games
A Short Story
by woah hey guys welcome to eb games call of duty xbox one
woah hey guys looked at the copy that to in his hands and felt welcome.

He walked over to the window and reflected on his hey surroundings. He had always loved woah eb games with its xanthic, xenotropic xbox one. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel welcome.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of copy that. copy was an of games with games one and eb guys.

woah gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a xbox, one, welcome drinker with welcome one and to guys. His friends saw him as an evil, elated eb. Once, he had even helped an uptight xbox one recover from a flying accident.

But not even a xbox person who had once helped an uptight xbox one recover from a flying accident, was prepared for what copy had in store today.

The woah teased like woah hey, making woah games.

As woah stepped outside and copy came closer, he could see the vigilant glint in his eye.

copy gazed with the affection of 908 call xanthocarpous xbox. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want call of duty."

woah looked back, even more games and still fingering the copy that to. "copy, welcome to eb games," he replied.

They looked at each other with to feelings, like two gorgeous, good guys hey at a very duty eb games, which had call of duty music playing in the background and two eb uncles guys to the beat.

Suddenly, copy lunged forward and tried to punch woah in the face. Quickly, woah grabbed the copy that to and brought it down on copy's skull.

copy's games one trembled and his eb guys wobbled. He looked eb, his emotions raw like an excited, eager eb.

Then he let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later copy that was dead.

woah hey guys went back inside and made himself a nice drink of welcome.

THE END

This worked out so well.

Horny Flatflyer
By Auz

Flatflyer looked at the lumpy carrot in his hands and felt happy.

He walked over to the window and reflected on his decrepit surroundings. He had always loved dark dungeon with its clumsy, curious cages. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel happy.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of the bird . the bird was a spiteful drinker with entrepreneur le-covered snakees and lovey ears.

Flatflyer gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a horny, stupid, water drinker with thin snakees and ugly ears. His friends saw him as a few, fluttering furry. Once, he had even brought a flipping baby bird back from the brink of death.

But not even a horny person who had once brought a flipping baby bird back from the brink of death, was prepared for what the bird had in store today.

The blood rain teased like loving birds, making Flatflyer horny.

As Flatflyer stepped outside and the bird came closer, he could see the square glint in his eye.

the bird gazed with the affection of 9982 selfish bumpy birds. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want love."

Flatflyer looked back, even more horny and still fingering the lumpy carrot. "the bird, I love you," he replied.

They looked at each other with euphoric feelings, like two bumpy, bulbous birds raping at a very controlling furry convention, which had anime music playing in the background and two oppresive uncles oppressing to the beat.

Flatflyer regarded the bird's entrepreneur le-covered snakees and lovey ears. "I feel the same way!" revealed Flatflyer with a delighted grin.

the bird looked excited, his emotions blushing like a valid, vigorous vibrator.

Then the bird came inside for a nice drink of water.

THE END
« Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 09:19:21 PM by auzman466 »

John's Progress
A War Novel
by That one guy you all know and love

"I'm going to need fat richards, big, fat richards."

The night of the He dies at the end changes everything for John Doe, a 24-year-old memelord from Washington.

One moment, he is discussing monks with his propietary brother, Jack Daniels; the next, watching with horror as stoopid apples ban each other.

He knows these apples came from North Korea but he can't prove it - at least not without some fat richards.

The funny, smelly man knows that his magical life is over. He acquires some fat richards and is reborn as the hero who will save the world from stoopid apples.

However, when one of the stoopid apples bites off John's arms with crippling effect, it looks like his quest is over.

Without arms, will John Doe be able to save the day?

MY loving SIDES
« Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 05:05:11 PM by AtlasBlue »

I have successfully made a story out of random elements from the periodic table.

Two Titanium Uncles Iodine to the Beat

A Short Story
by Sodium Chloride

Boron Tantalum was thinking about Plutonium Zirconium again. Plutonium was a molybdenum cobalt with hydrogen lithium and sulfur strontium.

Boron walked over to the window and reflected on her bismuth surroundings. She had always loved indium tungsten with its impossible, innocent iron. It was a place that encouraged her tendency to feel mercury.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the a molybdenum figure of Plutonium Zirconium.

Boron gulped. She glanced at her own reflection. She was a fluorine, manganese, nickel drinker with magnesium lithium and chromium strontium. Her friends saw her as an anxious, average argon. Once, she had even brought a misty bromine back from the brink of death.

But not even a fluorine person who had once brought a misty bromine back from the brink of death, was prepared for what Plutonium had in store today.

The krypton teased like mendelevium gold, making Boron flerovium. Boron grabbed an oxygen copper that had been strewn nearby; she massaged it with her fingers.

As Boron stepped outside and Plutonium came closer, she could see the cool glint in his eye.

"Look Boron," growled Plutonium, with a zinc glare that reminded Boron of molybdenum seaborgium. "It's not that I don't love you, but I want yttrium. You owe me 3054 nitrogen."

Boron looked back, even more flerovium and still fingering the oxygen copper. "Plutonium, helium," she replied.

They looked at each other with carbon feelings, like two hushed, hollow hassium aluminum at a very praseodymium calcium, which had neon music playing in the background and two titanium uncles iodine to the beat.

Suddenly, Plutonium lunged forward and tried to punch Boron in the face. Quickly, Boron grabbed the oxygen copper and brought it down on Plutonium's skull.

Plutonium's hydrogen lithium trembled and his sulfur strontium wobbled. He looked neodymium, his wallet raw like a thundering, talented tin.

Then he let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later Plutonium Zirconium was dead.

Boron Tantalum went back inside and made herself a nice drink of nickel.

THE END

Memetastic Sanic Hegehog

A Short Story
by meme???

Sanic Hegehog had always loved Dumb The Internet with its mammoth, mushy Memes. It was a place where he felt unstable.

He was a memetastic, unstable, meme drinker with meme meme and meme meme. His friends saw him as a giant, grisly ganes. Once, he had even rescued an unkempt sanic from a burning building. That's the sort of man he was.

Sanic walked over to the window and reflected on his Awful surroundings. The meme teased like memeing meme.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Sonic Fan. Sonic was an unstable meme with meme meme and meme meme.

Sanic gulped. He was not prepared for Sonic.

As Sanic stepped outside and Sonic came closer, he could see the broad smile on her face.

Sonic glared with all the wrath of 5647 memetastic modern meme. She said, in hushed tones, "I hate you and I want Death."

Sanic looked back, even more unstable and still fingering the unstable meme. "Sonic, I want your memes to be dead," he replied.

They looked at each other with unstable feelings, like two modern, mouldy meme running at a very memetastic memes, which had meme music playing in the background and two unstable uncles meme to the beat.

Sanic regarded Sonic's meme meme and meme meme. "I feel the same way!" revealed Sanic with a delighted grin.

Sonic looked unstable, her emotions blushing like a mangled, motionless meme.

Then Sonic came inside for a nice drink of meme.

THE END

Tried to make something about betel and raven

Amy Sims had always hated Slimy Sidney with its jealous, jittery jungles. It was a place where she felt worried.

She was a predatory, clumsy, water drinker with ugly abs and fat legs. Her friends saw her as an average, agreeable anime. Once, she had even helped a disgusted kitten cross the road. That's the sort of woman he was.

Amy walked over to the window and reflected on her Scary surroundings. The rain hammered like killing cats.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Cuthbert Jones. Cuthbert was a charming cool with sticky abs and hairy legs.

Amy gulped. She was not prepared for Cuthbert.

As Amy stepped outside and Cuthbert came closer, she could see the shiny glint in his eye.

"I am here because I want a kiss," Cuthbert bellowed, in an arrogant tone. He slammed his fist against Amy's chest, with the force of 7055 birds. "I frigging love you, Amy Sims."

Amy looked back, even more puzzled and still fingering the tattered knife. "Cuthbert, eww," she replied.

They looked at each other with ambivalent feelings, like two annoying, anxious apes beating at a very deranged party, which had classical music playing in the background and two brutal uncles hurting to the beat.

Suddenly, Cuthbert lunged forward and tried to punch Amy in the face. Quickly, Amy grabbed the tattered knife and brought it down on Cuthbert's skull.

Cuthbert's sticky abs trembled and his hairy legs wobbled. He looked stable, his body raw like a warm, weary warhead.

Then he let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later Cuthbert Jones was dead.

Amy Sims went back inside and made herself a nice drink of water.
THE END

...Dear God

The Curse of the Heavy Skulls
A Horror Story
by pen name

Whilst investigating the death of a local mom eater, a scary Annoying Orangeet learning called scary skeleton uncovers a legend about a supernaturally-cursed, heavy skulls circulating throughout graveyyard. As soon as anyone uses the skulls, he or she has exactly 69 days left to live.

The doomed few appear to be ordinary people during day to day life, but when photographed, they look gay. A marked person feels like a spooky t-rex to touch.

scary gets hold of the skulls, refusing to believe the superstition. A collage of images flash into her mind: a scary your mom balancing on a skeleton-like mom eater, an old newspaper headline about a birth accident, a hooded poop ranting about hands and a drinking well located in a cold place.

When scary notices her ass have t-rex-like properties, she realises that the curse of the heavy skulls is true and calls in her grandson, a child spooking called Annoying Orangeet skeleton, to help.

Annoying Orangeet examines the skulls and willingly submits himself to the curse. He finds that the same visions flash before his eyes. He finds the scary your mom balancing on a skeleton-like mom eater particularly chilling. He joins the queue for a supernatural death.

scary and Annoying Orangeet pursue a quest to uncover the meaning of the visions, starting with a search for the hooded poop. Will they be able to stop the curse before their time is up?

Ephialtes the Vampire Slayer
A Teen Vampire Story
by TheLawyer
There's a hot new boy in ACM City and he has everybody talking. Stunningly square and devastatingly floating, all the boys want him. However, Kalphiter has a secret - he's a roblox like vampire.

Ephialtes Bloggs is a slender, blocky boy who enjoys loveting. He becomes fascinated by Kalphiter who can stop Furdle's Ego with his bare hands. He doesn't understand why he's so standoffish.

His best friend, a lego Blockhead called Lub, helps Ephialtes begin to piece together the puzzle. Together, they discover the ultimate weapon - the lego, square Ion Cannon.

When bodies start turning up all over ACM City, Ephialtes begins to fear the worst. The Blockhead urges her to report Kalphiter to the police and he knows he should, so what's stopping him?

He may resist Kalphiter's bite, but can he resist his charms?

Will he be caught loveting with the vampire?

Lol I thought this one was really funny.

The Curse of the Pip Pip
A Horror Story
by Pip
Whilst investigating the death of a local Pip, a Pip Pip called Pip Pip uncovers a legend about a supernaturally-cursed, Pip Pip circulating throughout Pip. As soon as anyone uses the Pip, he or she has exactly Pip days left to live.

The doomed few appear to be ordinary people during day to day life, but when photographed, they look Pip. A marked person feels like a Pip Pip to touch.

Pip gets hold of the Pip, refusing to believe the superstition. A collage of images flash into her mind: a Pip Pip balancing on a Pip Pip, an old newspaper headline about a Pip accident, a hooded Pip ranting about Pip and a drinking well located in a Pip place.

When Pip notices her Pip have Pip-like properties, she realises that the curse of the Pip Pip is true and calls in her pip, a Pip called Pip Pip, to help.

Pip examines the Pip and willingly submits himself to the curse. He finds that the same visions flash before his eyes. He finds the Pip Pip balancing on a Pip Pip particularly chilling. He joins the queue for a supernatural death.

Pip and Pip pursue a quest to uncover the meaning of the visions, starting with a search for the hooded Pip. Will they be able to stop the curse before their time is up?

made using romance generator but still amazing
Stunning Hannah
A Horrid Romance
by Mr Pseudonym

Jim JomJam is a stunning, hairy and generous swordsman from Hell. His life is going nowhere until he meets Hannah Hannahan, a scruffy, beautiful woman with a passion for farts.

Jim takes an instant disliking to Hannah and the tight-fisted and tactless ways she learnt during her years in Europe.

However, when a potato tries to Jim, Hannah springs to the rescue. Jim begins to notices that Hannah is actually rather articulate at heart.

But, the pressures of Hannah's job as a teacher leave her blind to Jim's affections and Jim takes up stamp collecting to try an distract herself.

Finally, when thoughtless computer programmer, Gary GaryGary, threatens to come between them, Hannah has to act fast. But will they ever find the horrid love that they deserve?

Praise for Stunning Hannah
"I fell in love with the caring Hannah Hannahan. Last night I dreamed that she was in my teapot."
- The Daily Tale

"About as enjoyable as being slapped with a dead fish, but Stunning Hannah does deliver a strong social lesson."
- Enid Kibbler

"I love the bit where a potato tries to Jim - nearly fell off my seat."
- Hit the Spoof

"I could do better."
- Zob Gloop
« Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 09:51:27 AM by Blocky943 »

Ayy lmao Some Guy
A Short Story
by Mary Kate and Ashley's Sweet 16
Some Guy looked at the weird object in his hands and felt cool.

He walked over to the window and reflected on his This is not an adjective surroundings. He had always loved bustling Village Village with its regurgitated, repulsive rocks. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel cool.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Mr. Somebody. Mr. was an ayy lmao wooden block with butts butts and backwards butts.

Some gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was an ayy lmao, ayy lmao, rubbing alcohol drinker with blocky butts and upside-down butts. His friends saw him as a weary, wonky wooden block. Once, he had even helped a plain wooden block recover from a flying accident.

But not even an ayy lmao person who had once helped a plain wooden block recover from a flying accident, was prepared for what Mr. had in store today.

The iceageddon teased like spamming rocks, making Some cool.

As Some stepped outside and Mr. came closer, he could see the gleaming smile on his face.

"I am here because I want something idk," Mr. bellowed, in an ayy lmao tone. He slammed his fist against Some's chest, with the force of 6437 betels. "I frigging love you, Some Guy."

Some looked back, even more cool and still fingering the weird object. "Mr., what's is AOT????," he replied.

They looked at each other with cool feelings, like two calm, crowded cats pizza-ing at a very ayy lmao St. Richard's Day, which had vaporwave music playing in the background and two ayy lmao uncles quacking to the beat.

Some regarded Mr.'s butts butts and backwards butts. He held out his hand. "Let's not fight," he whispered, gently.

"Hmph," pondered Mr..

"Please?" begged Some with puppy dog eyes.

Mr. looked cool, his body blushing like an obnoxious, oily object.

Then Mr. came inside for a nice drink of rubbing alcohol.