Author Topic: Are you allowed to be in 2 or more clans?  (Read 11142 times)

are your allowed to be in 2 or more clans in the same time? i wanna stay in (IM) and -R-A- but i also wanna be in [Ninja].. can somebody help me out here??

Cheers,-R-A-(IM)Zak

EDIT: I hate it when I'm wrong

Quote from: DarkMonkey
That's like asking if you can be a citizen of two different countries. The answer is probably no, but you'd have to check with the clan leaders.

actually you can be a citizen of two differrent countries... Einstein was a citizen of 3

Badspot

• Administrator
yeah and some of the 9/11 hijackers had dual citizenship.  Coincidence?? I think not!

u got burned Mr. Moose bad

just 4 the record that was my friend Zak thats y it says
Quote from: -=>RR<=-MasterCE
Cheers,-R-A-(IM)Zak
i changed the pass and now i bet he'll be mad but i can't find new posts if he checks them he said he can't get registered because of his email address :(
and now i want to make this...
Quote from: The Toilet
FLUSH FLUSH FLUUUSSHH I WON I GOT A STRIGHT FLUSH

Master CE,you are a total complete starfish.. I CAN STILL POST YAY!

-R-A-(IM)Zak  :shock:

are your allowed to be in 2 or more clans in the same time? i wanna stay in (IM) and -R-A- but i also wanna be in [Ninja].. can somebody help me out here??

Cheers,-R-A-(IM)Zak

I highly doubt the leaders of [Ninja] will let you in.

Quote from: Fender

Cheers,-R-A-(IM)Zak

I highly doubt the leaders of [Ninja] will let you in.

You doubt wrongly Mr.Fender. He's right. Anyway, I'm the citizen of two countries, Thaialnd (where I was born) and America (where I live). Anyway, even if you are able to join [Ninja], I probably won't let you be in two or three clans, it's not really like a dual citizenship, more like having multiple wives.

Well i wouldnt mind that much if you wuld be in more then one clan.. atleast keep my clan`s tag in it so people know ur actually in the clan..

I've seen ppl in two clans well technically 1 person but heres my point we should have a new rule allowing dual clanship or guildship.

Um rule?!? WTF? You can't make clan leaders let people who are in other clans in their clan.

I am unofficially in about 5 clans, just so I can get in their servers. Back in BLM, I was in the EUA (European Army, Building Clan), Green (No clue what they were, some guy just asked me if I wanted to join), OOF (One that never existed), and a few others.

Of course, they all died.

Now I am in CBC. I still miss the EUA though, they were great builders. CBC is a re-incarnation of EUA I guess, they both did the same things.

citizen of two countries...
What if you're a citizen of no country, or you live on a little island playing Blockland for the rest of your life? Not that either of those apply to me...
>_>
<_<

Yes, you are allowed to be in 2 or more clans. If no, why not? I have seen someone that has been in 3 clans before..