Author Topic: Dont you hate it when you cant tell a story  (Read 794 times)

So long story short, I've been writing a story and/or fanfic (it's in an official setting but involves 0 interactions with canon characters). They're in pretty rough-draft form right now, as in, so loving rough that they lack environmental detail. Also the subject matter is something that not a lot of people are very fond of.
I found one person who seemed interested. Told them about what I had so far, gave them some drafts to look over.
Unfortunately I failed to realize that one of the characters seemed suspiciously similar to them (both tourettes sufferers who spent some godawful times in mental hospitals)
to make a long story short, now there are 0 people who i can share the story with.

its late and im tired. sue me.

in retrospect this was a stupid thing to make a topic about.
@destroyerofblocks: no I couldn't, because the forums aren't very fond of the subject matter either.
locking now.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 09:42:44 AM by King of the Bill »

Yeah, a few weeks ago I was at a party... or was it at school... I think it might have been at a party, actually... but I think it was last year, though not a few weeks ago... or was it last tuesday... ah forget it

you can always tell us

or fanfiction.net if you hate yourself