Vehicles with tank turrets.

Author Topic: Vehicles with tank turrets.  (Read 11430 times)

May somebody PLEASE make a horse with tank turrets?
only has one seat tho
allahu ackbar
jet fuel can't melt steel tank turrets!!!

military gets desperate, decides to arm an airliner.
sound familiar anyone?

Fw 200

just to let you know - that plane has 26 seats. that means if all cannons fired to one side, it would be able to pull off a loving triple aileron roll in a second.
if i could id host a server thats just 2 passenger jets filled with tank turrets and full players just having a dogfight
do ett

only has one seat tho
I have seen a horse with only one turret. You can still ride it.

I have seen a horse with only one turret. You can still ride it.
Oh yeah I know I meant that it wasn't exciting enough with just one turret, plus it's been done like a hundred times in-game.
In the meantime here's another one.

And here's when I accidentally found out you can have tank turrets ride tank turrets.

Oh yeah I know I meant that it wasn't exciting enough with just one turret, plus it's been done like a hundred times in-game.
In the meantime here's another one.
-snip-
And here's when I accidentally found out you can have tank turrets ride tank turrets.
-snip-

use pompmakers tank turrets and see what happens with a scaled up ratte turret

« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 08:28:41 PM by Blockaium »

this is glorious

wen u on yo way to see bae an u wan make sur she dun got a guy with hur.

wen u on yo way to see bae an u wan make sur she dun got a guy with hur.
what

You missed the drama;
Y'know, last night while I was laying awake trying to doze off, I did a little bit of thinking. Mostly about Destroyer's post (#TeamDestroyer). A couple of you are right, I've been increasingly rude lately. I don't really know how to explain the shift in attitude, but I've been in the wrong regardless.

I think it's both in my best interest, and the forums, that I spend a little time away from BLF to re-evaluate myself. I think all of the stress from university kind of just all got focused here on the forum, and I took it out on everyone. For that, I am sincerely sorry.

Those that I believe I've personally attacked in these past few days, check your inbox. I've sent each of you a formal apology.

Yosher has a big nose

Doublepost:
AdinX just messaged me

http://i.imgur.com/XMtLQqo.jpg
You would think private messages are expected to be, you know, private?

what's there to hide about an apology, unless.
oh.

ohhh

You would think private messages are expected to be, you know, private?
He sent it to me, which gives me every right to show it.
what's there to hide about an apology, unless.
oh.

ohhh
...what?