Girlfriend Needs Reality Check

Author Topic: Girlfriend Needs Reality Check  (Read 3618 times)

Excuse my bad grammar, just got done with heated and possibly relationship ending argument.

Once upon a time, I decided to invite my girlfriend to play Blockland with me. I gave her a key and told her to pick whatever server fancied her interest. "I want something lovey!" she exclaimed, to which we found "BlazefiretheCat's (probably not the actual username but whatever) Furry love RP".

Upon entering the server, we found that there were two different character choices that you could role-play as: A character from Sonic the Hedgehog, or a character from Five Nights at Freddies -- I chose the latter, while my girlfriend chose the former. The host was role-playing as The Mangle, my girlfriend was Amy, and I was Freddy himself!

We all got set up to roleplay in a makeshift Freddy Fazbears Pizza whateveryoucallit, and I place myself on the stage. I start talking with Amy, and eventually I break into role-play song about friendship and a far away pizza island with soda pop waterfalls, while simultaneously having an inner monologue about how I was going to ravage The Mangle with my robotic bear rooster, so far no tears have been shed.

Eventually it gets to the point where the resturaunt closes, Amy is still inside listening to my singing, and BlazeFire is about to meet (her?) demise to a very horny animatronic bear. Once 12:00 am hits, I immediately run off the stage and begin typing up long strings of loveual content, about how Freddy was ramming his HARD METAL BEAR rooster down Mangle's throat hole, eventually spurting hot oil into the depths of the clown-faced animatronic -- SIMUTAINIOUSLY STILL SINGING THE SONG, ABOUT FRIENDSHIP AND HOW MUCH I "LOVE MY FRIENDS"!

By this point over skype, I'm laughing my ass off. My girlfriend though, and I ask her, "What's up?" has remained completely silent since catastrophe struck. I ask her three more times if something is wrong, then the call gets dropped...

Long story short after that, apparently she was actually jealous of what she had just witnessed. I told her it was a joke, I tried explaining it in every way that I could. It's been almost a week now and she still can't get over it, even though it well and truly is in fact, a loving joke. For christ sake, I giggling the whole way through like a elementary school kid having just seen his first pair of IRL tits.

So what do you guys think? Problems or nah? Also, it may be worth mentioning that she is ten years OLDER than me....so 29 years old (we met last year).

Why would you let your gf play autismblockland?
And why the forget did you let her join a furry love rp?

Why would you let your gf play autismblockland?
And why the forget did you let her join a furry love rp?
She wanted it, bruh.

She wanted it, bruh.
you could've at least roleplayed shoving your HARD METAL BEAR rooster down her throat-hole instead of the host's

After a bit of research she may have been infected with the FNaF virus.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=402796341
Obviously she is at one of the higher stages.
Kill her.

Once upon a time, I decided to invite my girlfriend to play Blockland with me.

*sigh*

"BlazefiretheCat's (probably not the actual username but whatever) Furry love RP".

*sigh*

begin typing up long strings of loveual content, about how Freddy was ramming his HARD METAL BEAR rooster down Mangle's throat hole, eventually spurting hot oil into the depths of the clown-faced animatronic -- SIMUTAINIOUSLY STILL SINGING THE SONG, ABOUT FRIENDSHIP AND HOW MUCH I "LOVE MY FRIENDS"!

*SIGH*

you could've at least roleplayed shoving your HARD METAL BEAR rooster down her throat-hole instead of the host's
BUT SHE WASN'T THE MANGLE!!!

when she says that she wants the d, i'm pretty sure she doesn't mean chronic dyslexia from the blockland community

Just buy her roses. Problem solved + you'll get laid.

Just buy her roses. Problem solved + you'll get laid.

but is this a non-internet relationship??

>furry love rp
>fnaf character or sonic character

am high dissapoint.

Also, it may be worth mentioning that she is ten years OLDER than me....so 29 years old (we met last year).
why

whyy

whyyy

what the stuff dude

this is such a troll topic

thread of the year lmao