Author Topic: Removed Blockland Features  (Read 4300 times)

recordMovie();
stopDemoRecord();
stopRecordingDemo(); <--- frand told me all of these 4 commands were for recording demos.
movieGrabScreen();
honestly I'd like to know why these were removed.
you can post anything else, not just console stuff. or if you find stuff in the console, that works too.
/discuss removed tinkeries
« Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 12:22:06 PM by }]Crazy[{ »

(cries)
>laughs

It sucked anyway. The bedroom was just another thing in the way of developing the game further.

recordMovie();
stopDemoRecord();
stopRecordingDemo(); <--- frand told me all of these 4 commands were for recording demos.
movieGrabScreen();
honestly I'd like to know why these were removed.
you can post anything else, not just console stuff. or if you find stuff in the console, that works too.
/discuss removed tinkeries
they were removed because they were broken
i remember trying to use them

you were able to use them in like v1 of retail or something with just keybinds. they were slow and weird though.

>laughs

It sucked anyway. The bedroom was just another thing in the way of developing the game further.

The bedroom sucked, but GSF Paradise didn't.

you were able to use them in like v1 of retail or something with just keybinds. they were slow and weird though.

https://github.com/portify/blockland-versions/raw/master/blockland_1_0.exe

https://github.com/portify/blockland-versions/raw/master/blockland_1_0.exe

well i guess my computer was slow and weird back then. cool to see it again tho

is it a video format or does the game just record what you do and play it again exactly how you did?

also i think i preferred the old gun trails to the new ones but oh well

« Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 04:02:23 PM by Space Man »

is it a video format or does the game just record what you do and play it again exactly how you did?

It's more of an internal format that records all the networking between the client and the server and plays it back locally.

well i guess my computer was slow and weird back then. cool to see it again tho

also i think i preferred the old gun trails to the new ones but oh well

Where the forget was this?

The bedroom sucked, but GSF Paradise didn't.

GSF maps were godly