Poll

Eye colour?

Blue
53 (28.8%)
Green
23 (12.5%)
Brown
78 (42.4%)
Other
27 (14.7%)
i am gay.
3 (1.6%)

Total Members Voted: 184

Author Topic: what's your eye colour?  (Read 12496 times)

first question was if you've had irn bru, the polls results were
3 who had it and live in luxury,
13 who haven't and are misinformed
7 nonnels who need to shoot themselves
and also established scotland is the best nation in the world

second question was if you're near or far sighted, the polls results were
17 who can't see far away
2 who can't see close
and as usual, 9 people think nonnel is gay and can't see the colour red (secret message so he can't see it)

James May 3
Jeremy Clarkson 9
Richard Hammond 3
The Stig 5
I am nonnel and am gay and really not relevent to this poll or anything at all 6

Scotland won that one


hi so I'm rebooting my topic to ask another personal question
since I recently found out that blue eyes are a mutation and that 57% of people in scotland have blue eyes I thought I'd make a topic on eye colour

vote in the poll or post cause I'm curious, I have blue eyes by the way
« Last Edit: March 31, 2015, 12:07:18 PM by Maxwell. »

No one has had it because no one is that gay

No one has had it because no one is that gay
for once, nonnel's right

No one is that northern.



also if you haven't and wonder what it tastes like - don't ask, I can't describe it
It tastes like orange soda duh

it's made in Scotland and sold in Russia, Canada, Australia and obviously the United Kingdom but I dunno about the United States
apparently it is, according to wikipedia:
Quote from: Wikipedia
United States
Irn-Bru and Diet Irn-Bru have been formulated since 2002 by A.G. Barr plc to meet the regulations for food colouring of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Ponceau 4R, used in the UK formulation, is prohibited by the FDA. Barr uses alternative food and drink colourants manufactured by a U.S. company approved by the FDA. The product labelling also meets U.S. labelling standards on nutritional information and bar code. Compliant Irn-Bru is solely imported by Great Scot International in Charlotte, North Carolina, who supply distributors and retailers throughout the U.S. It is only supplied in 500 ml.


Yeah they litter the gas station shelves where i live.


for once, nonnel's right
hm no he's always wrong

ive had it
good cause I'm drinking some right now

once this bottle is finished the votes will be decided


i dont recall ever seeing it



Irn Bru was created so people could cope with living in such desolate locations as this;

(btw, that is actually Hadrian's Wall in front of me there)