Author Topic: unity 5  (Read 1667 times)

unreal does everything that unity wishes to do

did... did you just say... C# and C++ look exactly the same?
can i STRANGLE you please?
well pretty much all languages that look like C do
there are some small differences but it's never as different as C versus something like Python

dood, unity is for us C# peasants who don't want to learn C++ even though it looks exactly the same

well pretty much all languages that look like C do
there are some small differences but it's never as different as C versus something like Python
The basics are the same, you have expressions, statements, control structures, code blocks using {}, but everything else about them is different

Of course everyone's acting like a bunch of starfishs and aren't giving any real help.

Quill18Creates makes good tutorials for Unity you can find here: https://www.youtube.com/user/quill18creates/playlists

ETeeskiTutorials also makes a good tutorial series for starting out in Unity: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfAMZpOjTmpYjEX4B9iVsE_YQbDJljHCG

Of course everyone's acting like a bunch of starfishs and aren't giving any real help.
Sorry that you didn't read the several times people search "Use Google" or "Use YouTube".

We're not a search engine, and most of us use game engines which aren't stuck in the bronze age.

dood, unity is for us C# peasants who don't want to learn C++ even though it looks exactly the same
uhh wat

C# and C++ are very diff languages

Sorry that you didn't read the several times people search "Use Google" or "Use YouTube".

We're not a search engine, and most of us use game engines which aren't stuck in the bronze age.
hey don't be too mean! unity was the one that invented fire!

The basics are the same, you have expressions, statements, control structures, code blocks using {}, but everything else about them is different
they look the same, not they are the same

uhh wat

C# and C++ are very diff languages

did... did you just say... C# and C++ look exactly the same?
can i STRANGLE you please?

Unreal uses a LOT of Visual Scripting. If you don't want to touch C++, there's absolutely no requirement for it.

kay guise look

C# and C++ look the same on the outside

and McJob, okay then

also: see look

uhh looking isn't really significant to what coding language you prefer

i mean yeah they have a lot of similar syntactical ideas and whatnot but the way they function is diff enough to make a big difference

uhh looking isn't really significant to what coding language you prefer
idk, a lot of people seem to overlook python because of the way it looks

perl also looks like freaking garbage but it's ok

This is called off topic so you can ask for help here.

idk, a lot of people seem to overlook python because of the way it looks
the main thing i mean to say is that the way you use a language is more important to someone that uses it than the way the end result looks