Poll

Is Yandex sentient

Yes
No

Author Topic: Bad translator  (Read 6243 times)

Original text:

"The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog."

...10 translations later, Yandex gives us:

"The quick brown Fox jumped over the lazy dog."

...interesting

Original text:

"lets get funky"

...43 translations later, Yandex gives us:

"You will receive following discounts:"

EDIT: Now presenting "Who Was Phone"

Sleep, child(right), friends, family, and above all, father, I...I don't think it's from...
You Can alllik my brother, my father, who wanted to give practical advice, because for a couple of minutes,not that it seems as if... as my father, but what happened?!? Maybe, maybe not?
« Last Edit: March 13, 2015, 10:05:05 PM by WaterOre »

Original text:

"Redconer does not enjoy roosterroach pizza, especially when Lego Lad serves it."

"Redconer I don't like pizza, especially if the children with him."

What

this is loving beautiful
i put segments together since there's a lame limit on how much you can put in at one time

Original text:

"Listen up! Here we go! I'm the new kid, movin' it, gettin' it done and I'm officially the candidate for havin' some fun! You know! You BETTER COME NOW CORY! YEAH! YEAH! I'M TALKIN' ABOUT A WHOLE LOT OF FUN and I'm GETTIN' IT STARTED! Mr. President you mind some electric guitar! Washington D.C. will never be - the - same! We got CORY CORY CORY IN THE HOUSE! Yeah, it's a party every week baby! CORY CORY CORY CHECK IT OUT! That's right I'm in the house! He's gonna shake it up and change it! Shake it up! Take it all and rearrange it! Just a little bit! Got a new plan, to understand! Look out now! We've got Cory in the House! Party! CORY IN THE HOUSE!"

"If you want to! Go, go, go! I'm a cop, and let me really happy is a candidate.!!!!! You have to know Korean? No, this is not the case. No, this is not the case. I can tell you, I'm glad I started! From The Menu Of The President. !! guitar! Washington, it's not! United states korea, South Korea, the Republic of South Korea, you're home! So, every week day celebrations! Korea(In Korean) Korea, Republic Of! But I'm not at home.!!!!! Fire, and more! And it's not easy to change! This new project! Now,look at this one! I was a god in the house! ! Cory In The House!"

Original text:

"Oh say can you see by the dawns early light,
What so proudly we hailed at the twilight's last gleaming,
Whose broad stripes and bright stars through the perilous fight,
O'er the ramparts we watched were so gallantly streaming.
AND THE ROCKETS' RED GLARE, THE BOMBS BURSTING IN AIR,
GAVE PROOF THROUGH THE NIGHT THAT OUR FLAG WAS STILL THERE;
OH SAY DOES THAT STAR SPANGLED BANNER YET WAVE,
O'ER THE LAND OF THE FREE AND THE HOME OF THE BRAVE?"

"So, you see the world in a way
we are proud of the night afraid of the room,
the Breakfast and the light of the stars on the wall,
a picture of current knowledge.
Rocket red model, the explosion in the air,
we take a look at the night, and the flag is still there,
I think, stars and stripes,
but the door on the land of the free and the home of the brave?"
« Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 01:12:45 AM by WaffleCake »

Domo Arigato Mr. Roboto

What it Became,

Thank you, God, for Robots…

I Really like this site

Original text:

"What to do in a car accident: 1. Stop and remain at the scene 2. Turn on your hazard(Flashing) lights."

"But what to do if you are involved in an accident: 1. The power of fragrance 2. On account of the flashing light."

Fragrance saves lives.

Original text:

"Can I have some butter?"

...22 translations later, Yandex gives us:

"I use oil? "

lol this is fun

"Block land forums is full of autism"

43 Translations later...

"The outline of the forum is really Russian"

Original text:

"What the forget did you just loving say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills."

"You can talk to me? I am glad that I am the best candidate for years, at sea. Next time, I participated in the secret, John and I, we have more than 300 people were killed."

I love this website
« Last Edit: May 09, 2015, 01:08:57 PM by K1ng_0f_N0thing »

original text:

"Hai huw ar u beby suk my big fat pensi"

"This Hugo management, the same love, bitch. "

Original text:

"Here's the deal Open your eyes Your life is a lie Don't say a word I'll tell you why You're living a lie But you deny you ever lied Wondering why Bury your life Count your friends On your hands Now look again They're not your friends"

"Open your eyes, your life is wrong, and the word is not true, but it's not bad. I want to know why your friends should check out that list, so I think he's not my friend."
wot

Original text:

"Here's the deal Open your eyes Your life is a lie Don't say a word I'll tell you why You're living a lie Your life is a lie But you deny, you ever lied Wondering why Bury your life Count your friends On your hands Now look again They're not your friends Hold your breath Everyone left No surprise Living a lie Tell your wife This is your life Your life is a lie This is your wife Now she knows, she understands Her life is a lie Nobody wins Try not to cry You'll survive On your own Lessons in life Your life is a lie Now there's no time Wondering why Where in the world Is that girl? He knows it's alright To live a life Waiting to die Not knowing that Your life is a lie Wondering why Nobody writes Hollow inside Periods in light Fire and ice Your life is a lie Your life is a lie Your life is a lie Your life is a lie On your own One more time Your life is a lie"

"This page, I think. If you want to open your eyes. Your life is a lie. It has nothing to say. I'll tell you why. Crazy People. Your life is a lie. However, they deny that he is a liar. I want to know why. Buried alive. The accounts of the users. Hands Now we see the back of. Another great. Already not breathing. On the left side. Something weird is going to happen. No, I'm sorry. Tell me... A part of my life. Your life is a lie. Who are these women? Now she knew, that she understood. Your life is a lie. The two wins. I know, I can't complain. We are here. You can do this. An experience of a lifetime. Your life is a lie. I don't know when I want to know why. In addition to this world. This Woman? He knows that this is true. . I am waiting to die. I don't know. Your life is a lie. I want to know why. Type. He was half-empty. Night Fire, Ice, ... Your life is a lie. Your life is a lie. Your life is a lie. Your life is a lie. You can do this. Before Your life is a lie."
did the below vv
« Last Edit: May 09, 2015, 01:33:15 PM by Kohoutek »

Original text:

"On a cold winter morning In the time before the light In flames of death's eternal reign We ride towards the fight When the darkness has fallen down And the times are tough alright The sound of evil laughter falls Around the world tonight Fighting hard, fighting on for the steel Through the wastelands evermore The scattered souls will feel the hell Bodies wasted on the shores On the blackest plains in Hell's domain We watch them as they go Through the fire and pain and once again we know! So now we fly ever free We're free before the thunderstorm On towards the wilderness Our quest carries on Far beyond the sundown Far beyond the moonlight Deep inside our hearts and all our souls! So far away we wait for the day For the lives all so wasted and gone We feel the pain of a lifetime lost in a thousand days Through the fire and the flames we carry on!"

"One cold winter morning in the time before the light in flames of the everlasting Covenant death we go to battle, when night comes, and in an instant, all the sounds, evil laughter falls around the world tonight, in a tough fight, fight steel through the wastelands forever scattered souls will feel the hell of the specialized agencies سوادا principles in hell's domain, we watch them through fire, pain and once again we know!!!!! So, now, we always want to be free, we're free before the thunderstorm on towards the wilderness our task took us to the West within a month, my heart and my soul! Go wait, today we lost, but he felt no pain, he lost his life in a day through the flames!"

There's a little exploit you can use where if you paste some large text and immediately hit "Translate" it won't cut it off :cookieMonster:

Original text:

"HEY COUSIN WANT TO GO BOWLING?"

" Hi, I don't want to go bowling?

"I'll send for you anon. Sir, I obey the mandate, And will return to Venice. Hence, avaunt!"

...2 translations later, TransPerfect gives us:

"I will make you come all the hour. Mr., me obis to the mandate And will return Venice. Of oh, avaunt! "

TransPerfect cannot into Shakespeare

heres

Original text:

"Why hello there are you doing good today"

"What beautiful and you you you you you can you you "