Science Carlos - Banning me for not taking a mom role in Family RP

Author Topic: Science Carlos - Banning me for not taking a mom role in Family RP  (Read 3471 times)

Well, he is just a 97Ker.
So its suspected. Lol.

what does this even matter? that's discrimination for no reason lmao.

So its suspected. Lol.

Way to judge somebody by their ID for no reason. Hell, if you think the higher the ID the worse the user is I can call you a stupid 42Ker. I don't even know you but your ID is higher then mine so you must be an idiot right?

Way to judge somebody by their ID for no reason. Hell, if you think the higher the ID the worse the user is I can call you a stupid 42Ker. I don't even know you but your ID is higher then mine so you must be an idiot right?

/support

Boom. I couldn't have said it any better. Good job, youdestroyed him.

So its suspected. Lol.

you're the kind of guy to ban newbies from your server arn't you

im actually a medium and something is telling me that carlos lost his mother in a tragic event involving an ambulance driving off of a house

I meant by that is most new paper on blockland get a bit abbusive, but when they have it for a bit longer, they learn how to be a bit more respectful.

you're the kind of guy to ban newbies from your server arn't you
Actually, no i'm not, im literately against that stuff. 

What Cypthon is saying is that higher ID's are more likely going to cause trouble, since a higher ID means that a person bought the game after you did, and can be a bit nooby or unreasonable. Why? Because they haven't gotten used to the "Blockland code of conduct" if you know what I mean.

I really hope people understand this, but can you really say 100% for sure that a 1k is going to act the same way as a 170k on a server? I know it varies one what kind of person you are but is that likely? In my opinion, no.

on the other hand does having a higher id make you less likely to behave like a human being

in my opinion no  :cookieMonster:

This is why I never join family RP's, either staff sucks or people pretend to be a firebreathing dragon..

In defense of Cypthon, judging a player by their ID, at least at first glance, is perfectly normal. Not just with high ID's, but with lower ones too. I'm positive if you were a normal ID, you would respect a 1k ID more than a 170k ID, if you've done that, then you have no right to accuse Cypthon for discrimination of a higher ID.

PS. If you treat 1k's like 170k's you may or may not look ignorant to their ID's. I expect more respect for a 1k than a 170k. I hope others can say the same.

I SENSE THE FLAMEWAR, THE HEAT IS BUILDING UP!

FLAMES

there is absolutely no automatic appeal of owning a game longer than someone else lol that's one of the silliest prejudices ever

if you want to mark it up to experience with the game that's fine i guess (it's certainly a safer assumption) but you can't derive any assumptions about personality or respect from that, it just doesn't logically follow

I SENSE THE FLAMEWAR, THE HEAT IS BUILDING UP!

FLAMES

KIND OF HARD TO READ YELLOW ON WHITE DONT YOU THINK?!