Author Topic: Client-Sided Mods?  (Read 3296 times)

Yes, you may have known that Mr. Noobalot posted something about "Client-sided Hit markers." I am also looking for one that works on every single frickin' server.
Same for a client-sided hit sound mod.
Got any links? If so I need it. Thanks!!!

Something like this does not exist. Also, your subject line is very ambiguous.

Someone could MAKE it though...right?

Someone could MAKE it though...right?
Scripting on the client side has become very locked down to prevent cheating. I don't think any method of doing this still exists.

What's with the change in font?

As Pecon said, many commands have become server-sided to avoid cheating. Should you find a loophole to give you an unfair advantage, Badspot will probably remove it in the following release.

It's definitely still possible. You can still get clients positions client-sided as far as I know, though thankfully all the mods that use it are private. Nobody will make it for you, though, unfortunately.

You still have to detect if you're the one damaging that player.

all posts above the line.

Yes, I know it can be cheating. Ack. But, you could make it so it wasn't any type of "cheat," you know?
 :cookieMonster:

all posts above the line.

Yes, I know it can be cheating. Ack. But, you could make it so it wasn't any type of "cheat," you know?
 :cookieMonster:
Impossible.

No more client-sided. I would like to know if Visolator offers the VisoStuff mod to others. That Blue Creeper has it, and I am wondering if I can get it.
THANKS!

Shouldn't this be in Suggestions and Requests? i'm kinda confused.

Shouldn't this be in Suggestions and Requests? i'm kinda confused.
You are half-right, actually.

op doesn't know what he's talking about

No more client-sided. I would like to know if Visolator offers the VisoStuff mod to others. That Blue Creeper has it, and I am wondering if I can get it.
THANKS!
the mod is not meant to be given out to anyone