Author Topic: australian prime minister Tony Abbott just loving eats an onion raw  (Read 966 times)

how is this guy the prime minister of australia
I literally have never seen anyone saying they like him
how did he get elected

how did he get elected

He eats ounions raw, how would he not get elected??

he didn't just eat the loving thing raw, it ate it without peeling the crinkly, paper-like skin off first.

My grandfather did this a lot. He did it with anything that was a vegetable really.

I've eaten raw onions before, it's good for your heart iirc

I've eaten raw onions before, it's good for your heart iirc
but you peel the thing first, right?

I've always wanted to try this with a Vidalia onion.

Of course
would you consider it normal to eat an onion fresh out of the dirt with it's wrinkled, dry, paper-thin cracking brown skin on?

a human
have you ever met a human

or, rather, have you ever eaten an onion

they're bitter as stuff even in small amounts, forget with your eyes if you try to cut them, and are overall disgusting

how did he get elected
i've googled "how did tony abbott get elected"
Quote from: http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/news/regions/asia-pacific/130906/australia-politics-tony-abbott-next-prime-minister
Yet Abbott has conducted a successful scare campaign based on an economy that isn’t broken but needs fixing, and “illegal” refugees who he says are flooding the country’s borders.
abbott apparently spooked everyone into voting for him - at least that's what i got from the article. what the stuff
« Last Edit: March 13, 2015, 04:10:42 PM by Cybertails1998 »

have you ever met a human

or, rather, have you ever eaten an onion

they're bitter as stuff even in small amounts, forget with your eyes if you try to cut them, and are overall disgusting

I suppose i'm not the only one who feels like im surrounded by people who love to shovel this stuff into their mouths.

abbott apparently spooked everyone into voting for him. what the stuff
Australia consists of a population of handicapped knee-jerking old people where it's compulsory to vote, and Rupert Murdoch owns almost all of our media.

tony abott vs vladmir putin
weirdest leaders ever