Author Topic: Brick Scrolling [Update 3/18/15]  (Read 12576 times)

doesn't work I set the key but holding it down and scrolling does nothing

doesn't work I set the key but holding it down and scrolling does nothing
If you have Too Many Bricks Inventory, that breaks this. No way to make them compatible since TMBI just breaks most default building functions.

If you have Too Many Bricks Inventory, that breaks this. No way to make them compatible since TMBI just breaks most default building functions.
oh heck

I'm glad I removed it.

Updates
- Works with all bricks in a subcategory, now including custom ones
- Uses infinite scrolling (the scrolling loops)
Nice

You should include a check on startup that checks if the toomanybricks server.cs exists, if yes, notify the client via messageBoxOK of the compatibility errors.

Adding that functionality would require some unnecessary work. Considering the code as-is is only 44 lines, it probably wouldn't be worth the effort.
aww-

Updates
- Works with all bricks in a subcategory, now including custom ones
- Uses infinite scrolling (the scrolling loops)
<3.

You sir are the greatest  :cookie:

aww-
<3.
Yeah I did have to change how the whole thing worked. But, thanks to Chrono, I was able to do it without looping through all the bricks every time you scrolled. Now it's 88 lines, haha.

You won't last long

You're the best
Definitely downloading.
they actually didn't last long
i think they're banned

anyways nice addon

This might be considered hacking until you realise there is other mods that provide a advantage to the client such as RTB.

Also i dont think it will be used for hacking purposes anyway since this addon only helps in servers where you build.

This might be considered hacking until you realise there is other mods that provide a advantage to the client such as RTB.

Also i dont think it will be used for hacking purposes anyway since this addon only helps in servers where you build.
what

This isn't hacking. You are just scrolling through bricks.