Black girl attacks white girl for being white (Police finally taking action)

Author Topic: Black girl attacks white girl for being white (Police finally taking action)  (Read 9435 times)

i like how all the stuff about ferguson never got taken down but this does because black people
Probably because of all the totally out of control comments and people getting super excited for the opportunity to personally harass this person

I am the whitest knight

obey_ogtigger
her boyfriend's kik:
yungkaine
it begins

im sorry but i didnt read any other posts  but

video's down
I don't know if I am going to get banned for linking a liveleak video here so...

Wait... why is it down?
There's waaay worse videos on youtube lol.

Wait... why is it down?
There's waaay worse videos on youtube lol.
A massive wave of 4chan opinions and people like Col. Burton

what
leaping out of their seats for the opportunity to demonstrate blatant prejudice because they have an excuse

loving mondays

Whatta Ya Meen Fam Yu Tryin Tu Insalt My Englesh

Whatta fock ded ya jost loving say about me, ya little bitch? I’ll have ya know my bafriend has gaduated top of mi class in the monday Seals, and
hez ben envolved in namerous secret raids on Al-qoo-adda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills on da white trash deth toll. I am trenned in autism warfare and i em the tep snipper in the entiya hegh schol armed fooces. You are nuttin to me but just anutta target. I well whip ya da forget out wit prichishun da likes of whech haz nevva ben sen befaa on da Eearth, mark my loving wads. Ya theenk ya can get awey wif seying dat shet to me ova da eternet? deenk again, fooka. Az we speeak I am contacting mi secret network of mondays across da yoo-ess-ayyy and yer ei-pee is being chwrased rite now so ya better prepa for the stom, maggot. da stom that whips out da pathetic white thing a call ya life. Ya loving deddo, kid. I can bee anywha, anytom, and I cen kill ya in over sevon hondred ways, and dats just with me white trash knockas. Not only am me exshtensivhly trained in unarmed combat, boot I have access to da eentiaa assonerl of the yoo-ess-ayy maween cops and I well use it ta ets full exshtent to whip your missoable ass off da face of the continent, ya little stuff. If only ya cud hav known what unhooleh retribution your little “clevva” comment was about to breeng down upon ya, maybe ya would have held ya loving tung. But you codent, you dident, and now ya paying da price, ya goddamn ideot. I well stuff furry all over ya and ya will drown in it. ya fockin dead, kiddo.

yep, /b/ and /pol/ are exploding. waiting for SJW's to get upset

That is simply apalling, the way she viciously grabbed and tugged the other girl's hair, punching her face, and even attempting to stomp on her head. The monster then returns to attack once again, doing the same, loathsome tactics. The kid, having some sort of immediate response tries to defend his sister, but is then thrown on the ground in a vain attempt.
The part that greatly upset me was when the victim exclaimed, "What did I do?"

This is simply disgusting and loathsome, I hope this "nook" person gets a long and cruel time in prison.

leaping out of their seats for the opportunity to demonstrate blatant prejudice because they have an excuse

Look at fights between black and white girls. 99% of the time, the white girl is surrendering while the black girl beats her ass.

Look at fights between black and white girls. 99% of the time, the white girl is surrendering while the black girl beats her ass.
you're simply not getting the fact that this fight was completely uncalled for and the white girl didnt do anything
nor the child