Infamous 2: Cole MacGrath Good and Evil decals and faces!

Poll

What Face+Decal Pack should i do next?

James Bond Pack
4 (19%)
Angry Video Game Nerd Pack
4 (19%)
Infamous 1 Pack
0 (0%)
Resident Evil 4 Pack
2 (9.5%)
FNAF Pack
2 (9.5%)
FNAF 2 Pack
2 (9.5%)
FNAF 3 Pack
1 (4.8%)
Call of Duty: Black Ops Pack
6 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: Infamous 2: Cole MacGrath Good and Evil decals and faces!  (Read 4644 times)

Ever wanted to save humanity or destroy it all? Now you can! With the Infamous 2 Good and evil Pack you shall be unstoppable! Nothing gets in your way of destroying/saving the world and humanity!
Screenshots below. POWERS NOT INCLUDED

Hero:

Infamous:

Be a hero to the people..

Or take the world for your own good..

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ky92cu9pgzd9ii1/Infamous_faces_-_decals_OPEN_FOLDER.zip
« Last Edit: March 19, 2015, 12:31:17 PM by SilverGhost123 »

Nice work, it is really accurate to the game.

Thanks! Its because i play it alot!

Uh, this is a strap.
Cole wears a Three Quarter Shirt, and a sling bag.
it's not exactly a three-quarter, it's literally nothing other than a strap. He doesn't wear a tee shirt, so that doesn't quite fit.
As for the strap, the lines are uneven, don't hand draw unless you're a robot. That's what the line tool is for. you should be able to modify a curve anyway.
Also, evil Cole has a bit more than small cuts/smudges on his shirt.

Still, be proud that you made a decal that the game recognizes and can apply to players. I was having some problems with it when I started, but you seem to have it pretty down-pac.

Uh, this is a strap.
Cole wears a Three Quarter Shirt, and a sling bag.
it's not exactly a three-quarter, it's literally nothing other than a strap. He doesn't wear a tee shirt, so that doesn't quite fit.
As for the strap, the lines are uneven, don't hand draw unless you're a robot. That's what the line tool is for. you should be able to modify a curve anyway.
Also, evil Cole has a bit more than small cuts/smudges on his shirt.

Still, be proud that you made a decal that the game recognizes and can apply to players. I was having some problems with it when I started, but you seem to have it pretty down-pac.

You cant do BL decals on the back of your character, still I will stand proud for what i made.

"You cant do BL decals on the back of your character"
I'm well aware of that.
but at least do the shirt properly. all you did was the strap of the backpack and pass that off as finished.