Author Topic: [Resurrection] Phanto's Wasteland Weapons from Fallout New Vegas  (Read 12189 times)

It's been almost a year since I 'permanently' quit Blockland due to some 'unsavory' experiences, which I dare not get into atm. Anyways, since then, quite a few people have been begging for me to continue work on this bs and I've been rejecting it over and over and over again. Well, I got bored of tf2 and decided to slip my way back into the community, and with it, slap my nuts in people's faces with

Alrighty now due to the total destruction of my PC I lost all development files, and the only thing I have is the final release of Wasteland Weapons V3 in my dropbox, with the model of the 10mm Pistol, Silenced .22 Pistol, and 12.7 SMG. Everything else got forgeted along with my computer. So I gotta basically start from scratch, save those models that I already have. Those aside, here's the game plan:

The Ressurection
  • Laser RCW (rip, gotta redesign everything, 0%
  • Fat Man (rip x2, gotta redesign everything, 0%
  • Laser Pistol [Model: Complete! / Code: Incomplete!]
  • Laser Rifle [Model: Complete! / Code: Incomplete!]
  • Sniper Rifle (rip x3, I miss you ol bud)
  • .357 Revolver (And Ranger Sequoia Skin) 0%
  • Oh Baby! (extra melee weapon, adding in because why not)

TBH i'm a lazy motherforgeter and I actually don't want to do this atm, so if you don't feel that there's any potential here, just move on and give the word that my efforts will be in vain, so I can, in turn, move on and design higher priority mods. However, if you actually want to see stuff happen, give the word, and the lazy motherforgeter will become productive.

The Old and Outdated Link Can Still Be Found On This Topic Just In Case Anybody Is Curious

thx i gess

Here's some old images just so people can know what kind of style it follows

« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 01:14:00 PM by PhantOS »

download for SMG
and make a lever shotty(F:NV pic)

Yeah I don't think I updated it to the SMG version. I lost all the code, but miraculously I still have the model on sketchup warehouse, so the development time of the SMG will be reduced by 60% or so.

I'm currently remodeling the Laser RCW

do it
we are counting on you

i love you

i was super hyped about those old gems

Are you going to do the Mysterious Magnum?

Are you going to do the Mysterious Magnum?

Again the mysterious magnum is just a regular magnum with music that plays when you draw it
+1 lines of code, no probs

ANYWAYS

HERES SUM PROGRESS

BOOM[/b] i think...

PLEASE WRITE WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS MODEL STYLE. IS IT GOOD? TOO HIGH POLY? ARE THERE TOO MANY/TOO LITTLE DETAILS? CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM IS GREATLY PREFERRED THANKS, BUT PLEASE TELL ME IF I DO SOMETHING WRONG
« Last Edit: March 23, 2015, 07:54:10 PM by PhantOS »

heres something you did wrong:
made the text huge as forget
dont do that please
god damn