Author Topic: should i bring back my cityrpg  (Read 1364 times)

ive been thinking about it lately
i guess a lot of people actually liked it too. people put lots of time into their builds... should i?

First question before I answer yours

Is it laggy if you dont have a good computer?

First question before I answer yours

Is it laggy if you dont have a good computer?

not really. actually, slightly. ok medium lag. in fact now that i mention it, on bad computers, its incredibly laggy at over 150,000 bricks. i'd be keeping the old map tho which is good because you can choose to live in a somewhat more distant part of the city if you lag.

not really. actually, slightly. ok medium lag. in fact now that i mention it, on bad computers, its incredibly laggy at over 150,000 bricks. i'd be keeping the old map tho which is good because you can choose to live in a somewhat more distant part of the city if you lag.

you should reopen

Block has messaged me on Steam saying he has been banned from BLF permanently, without any of his posts stating he was banned.

Block has messaged me on Steam saying he has been banned from BLF permanently, without any of his posts stating he was banned.

the forget

Posting for banned members is bannable.

where does it say that?

I don't think that is true

Where did he post for a banned member.

can you ask him for the ban reason?

can you ask him for the ban reason?
rule 5, "no pleading for sympathy" or whatever